Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapian

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2011
Lexington, KY
Ok, you caught me; I only recommended it because my mind is a vault of useless info of no interest to anyone... unless they're playing trivia, or jeopardy. I watched jeopardy for years just waiting to pop out with "Venerable Bede!" :D

Oh. I see that you've never played one of DD's "trivia" games.

His idea of trivia is something like:

"The cube root of the running time in seconds for the original studio recording of this song popular in the 1980s is equal to the age of my Brown dog in years. What is the name of my ferret's favorite toy?"

Then when no one gets it by the next day he'll throw out a hint like, "The rooster crows, but no one knows why."

Generally the best way to get the answers to his "trivia" questions is to whisper it in the dank doorway of a dark cellar or basement and await the answers in your nightmares.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com

"The cube root of the running time in seconds for the original studio recording of this song popular in the 1980s is equal to the age of my Brown dog in years. What is the name of my ferret's favorite toy?"

Then when no one gets it by the next day he'll throw out a hint like, "The rooster crows, but no one knows why."

Generally the best way to get the answers to his "trivia" questions is to whisper it in the dank doorway of a dark cellar or basement and await the answers in your nightmares.

Well shoot. If it involves math in any way, I ain't playing. That'd be like asking a 6 month old baby to recite the times tables. :facepalm:

Andria

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia

What did I win........ :)

Vapian

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2011
Lexington, KY
What about "Where's Wally"

waldo.jpg

If you don't get this, you're dead to me.

Sweeperdk

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
Denmark
Interesting, this...

I've always been a bit of a fan of kayfuns, taifuns and the squape r.

Also been on the gennie wagon with sat22, In'Ax and so on.

Dripper wize I do like both Mutation X, Marquis and Origen.

My surprise is that this Billet Box with a 1.6 Ω BVC in it, seems to beat everything.

I'm running it at 4.75 volts, which is just at the limit, but it is just sooooooooooo good!

Flavour is great, I'm not blowing huge clouds, but the vapour isn't disappointing me.

Oh... And this thing is so simple to work with. No faffing about, it just works!

I've convinced a friend who has purchased one from Atmistique... Two others are considering it.

Brilliant device. Brilliant!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I'd be at work. :unsure:

How do you know that already? Did he announce it (with me missing)?

Brilliant device. Brilliant!

I'll go out on a limb and say you'll be hard pressed to find any arguments inside this particular venue.

I'm glad you're loving it, SD. I'd be very unhappy if I were ever without them.

Peter_C

Who?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2013
Akron, Ohio
www.facebook.com
oh. I see that you've never played one of dd's "trivia" games.

"the cube root of the running time in seconds for the original studio recording of this song popular in the 1980s is equal to the age of my brown dog in years. What is the name of my ferret's favorite toy?"

then when no one gets it by the next day he'll throw out a hint like, "the rooster crows, but no one knows why."

generally the best way to get the answers to his "trivia" questions is to whisper it in the dank doorway of a dark cellar or basement and await the answers in your nightmares.

rubber chicken~!

Doug Dino

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
U-taw
www.billetboxvapor.com

for those who may not know, this description is extremely accurate... The trouble with a REAL type trivia game is that it just becomes who can google the answer quickest.. I still can't believe that one guy got theTim Hortons question first post, that was nutz...

Poker would work, but that would be even more of a pm'ing back and forth behind the scenes type thing than our last black jack game.. so not so fun to spectate...

I want a game that I set up, but it's entirely up to your actions who wins...

SooOoo now, i'm thinking a massive game of Battle Ship.

Here are the ruleZ:
so far...

I make a giant Battle Ship grid on the white board in my (for lack of a better name) office.. a 16 x 16 grid. A1 to P16

This will have to be a fixed number of players game so we'll have to do a head count first, but a 24 player cap...

I will lay out the grid with ships, each taking up three adjacent spaces either horizontally or vertically (no diagonal ships)..

I will PM each player their ships location.

Once a day (not sure on the time yet) i will say "FIRE". Each player will pick ONE spot on the grid to attack. So for example "E12"...

Before I say fire again, i will say what locations were hits, and what were misses...

I'm not sure if I will say WHO'S ship was hit or not... Still thinking on that...

I can't see any loopholes or what not, so let's call this thing a go....

Let the registration begin,

The first 24 people to post

"I want to Play"

are in the game.

Doug Dino

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
U-taw
www.billetboxvapor.com
to make things easy,
those who have already posted in this thread are already inrolled

kat
dpL
silvEr Dove
tEaCh
Andria
StriNgz
doNNy
Mark-D
MackMan
SweeperDk
lil'bird
krIsma
Pet'rC
VapIan
BamrZZZ

so that's 15, lookin for another 9...
or...if your on that list and no wantz to play, let me know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread