Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug Dino

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
U-taw
www.billetboxvapor.com
Happy New Year all. This year hasn't start well for me having a low immune system after my stem cell transplant this past May. I have a bad cold and congested lungs, lots of fluids and a trip to the ER a few days ago. I can now say I'm feeling much better I've missed talking with you guys and glad to see Doug Dino made us a new home. I haven't been vaping at all due to my lungs but hopefully soon I'll be back at it. So hopefully everyone had a safe and fun New Year and I'm glad to be back. Love you guys and please stay healthy. [emoji8][emoji6]

Sorry to hear Donny, glad your feeling better though.. hope your back to 100% or at least 99.7% real soon...

Doug Dino

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
U-taw
www.billetboxvapor.com
Poker.

I like the sound of that. ;)

K, poke'rs on the table... i was thinkin' maybe some type of hangman fill in the blank type game (not sure exactly how that would work though) ... I'll give it till monday to set a game... if anyone else has any ideas i'm open... We did black jack last time and that went pretty good.. but ideally i'd like a game that doesn't rely on PM'ing so it's easier to see what's going on... thinking, thinking....

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I was thinking about one of those football grids, with the NCAA National Championship coming up, but it would be tough because you'd have to figure out how to fill 100 boxes, or divide them evenly among an uneven number of people (I just got a headache thinking about it).

Never mind, carry on.

:facepalm:

DonnyX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2014
Spotswood, New Jersey, United States
Sorry to hear Donny, glad your feeling better though.. hope your back to 100% or at least 99.7% real soon...

Thank You so much DD for taking time out of your busy day for your thoughts and yes I'm getting better every day. The stem cell transplant has put me in remission from blood cancer (multiple myeloma) but the downfall is a very low immune system so I have to be very careful who I'm around and sometimes use a surgical mask. Your great invention the BB keeps me happy and busy. Thank you and have a great New Year and God Bless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
K, poke'rs on the table... i was thinkin' maybe some type of hangman fill in the blank type game (not sure exactly how that would work though) ... I'll give it till monday to set a game... if anyone else has any ideas i'm open... We did black jack last time and that went pretty good.. but ideally i'd like a game that doesn't rely on PM'ing so it's easier to see what's going on... thinking, thinking....

how about... trivia? ;)

Andria

Vapian

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2011
Lexington, KY
Well, maybe you can win one... I haven't done a contest in a good while...

EvilToddlerContest_zps6d308420.png

I will never not post this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread