Sydney Australia
Woohoo!
156b0287a77be9d3e700e470283b47d2.jpg

laurie9300

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2014
Sydney Australia
Presentation was nice and it came clean, so I only gave it a token bath......

I wanted to try out wide open, so I didn't install any reducers and left the air flow ring off completely.....

I also wanted to try a big build so I went with a 3mm 316L tiger coil, wicked with my favourite rayon....
66f0f697c9d32061a0ecf4d92e5bc982.jpg

The build couldn't have been easier, the wire traps and flat head screws were a dream.

It's definitely airyer than the insider in the same configuration. The most open vape I've had from the BB.

The flavour hasn't suffered either, at least on par with the insider and exocet.
38e2441a58c0a0b376097fdc6f6b4a99.jpg

I didn't fuss with the build at all and so far, no dry hits or leaks.

Using the engravings to ensure the assembly all goes in the right way round is brilliant.

All together a most pleasurable experience, and it looks great in the tank.....

a33a233a302a6218a182a888ff6a5dc7.jpg

Thanks Atmizoo!

Last edited:

Mandro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 24, 2012
Tamworth UK
After a week using the VapeShell I am an extremely happy customer. I've been vaping at around 12 watts using the smallest insert and I haven't had a single dry hit, no gurgling and no leaking whatsoever.
If Atmizoo make a rev3 version, I'll be using them in all of mine.

keighles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2011
Maryland
Does the vapeshell come with the reducing inserts? I was trying to figure that out on the site, but no where do they say that they are included or not. :unsure:

KAS
Yes it does come with them.
Just got mine today. So far I am really liking it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Yes it does come with them.
Just got mine today. So far I am really liking it.

Thanks, I don't really want to order them if it comes with them, I am trying to figure out a way to order one next week. I would normally order spares of everything, I need to keep the cost as low as possible. :unsure:

KAS

keighles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2011
Maryland
Disregard Boro Tank. ( did not want to remove it just for a pic).
Everything else is included. Largest orifice installed. 3 additional ones. A.C ring. 2 screws, sticker, user manual, certificate of authentication, 510 base adapter, and box

With only ordering a quantity of 1 Vape She'll, came to about 103.00 USD.
I live in Maryland, and had it in 3 days.

Hope this helps
2d14894918a0a45d649e4d7201b0a04c.jpg

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Disregard Boro Tank. ( did not want to remove it just for a pic).
Everything else is included. Largest orifice installed. 3 additional ones. A.C ring. 2 screws, sticker, user manual, certificate of authentication, 510 base adapter, and box

With only ordering a quantity of 1 Vape She'll, came to about 103.00 USD.
I live in Maryland, and had it in 3 days.

Hope this helps
2d14894918a0a45d649e4d7201b0a04c.jpg

Thanks, you did not have to do that, the only thing I was not sure about was the inserts. It is just one of the things I always do is order extra's with a new devise or atty, even if they are provided. The $103.00 is another thing I was unsure about, I had not tried to figure that out yet, Thanks again. :)

KAS

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Does the vapeshell come with the reducing inserts? I was trying to figure that out on the site, but no where do they say that they are included or not. :unsure:

KAS

Hey KAS,

In the “Features” section, and the “SPECS” section, the inserts are mentioned.

Also in the “What’s More...” section:

What’s in the box

– 1 x VapeShell RBA bridge with aux 510 base
– 1 x Bag of spares (four air flow pins – 2.0/2.5/3.0/3.5mm inner D)
– 1 x User Guide
– 1 x Warranty Card

Luckily for you, and all Atmizoo customers, they always include tons of spares with their devices.

I’d be lost without them putting extra O-rings and screws in each box.

On a personal note, I’m excited for you to try one!

Granted, I’ve been using one for several months now, but I always look forward to your opinion on new devices.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Hey KAS,

In the “Features” section, and the “SPECS” section, the inserts are mentioned.

Also in the “What’s More...” section:

Luckily for you, and all Atmizoo customers, they always include tons of spares with their devices.

I’d be lost without them putting extra O-rings and screws in each box.

On a personal note, I’m excited for you to try one!

Granted, I’ve been using one for several months now, but I always look forward to your opinion on new devices.

I could swear that the other day when I was looking at that, that the what's in the box just said 1 bag of spares, with nothing else wrote or listed. :unsure:

KAS

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
I've been trying to get one since they dropped. No dice yet.

Keep trying... they plan to do a drop every 2-3 days as well as increasing production to cope with the demand.
VapeShellBest1.jpg

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
I could swear that the other day when I was looking at that, that the what's in the box just said 1 bag of spares, with nothing else wrote or listed. :unsure:

KAS

That IS very possible.

I think they did a sort of slow roll out of the website page, as they prepared for the launch.

Reactions: kas122461

SoftSell

ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2014
Saskatoon, SK
Snagged a VapeShell today, they either went super fast or there wasn't many in stock; after my checkout there was none left.
Looking forward to it! I haven't liked anything other than the Exocet as far as rebuildables for the Billet, and this one looks to be right up my alley.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Snagged a VapeShell today, they either went super fast or there wasn't many in stock; after my checkout there was none left.
Looking forward to it! I haven't liked anything other than the Exocet as far as rebuildables for the Billet, and this one looks to be right up my alley.

How long ago was it that you ordered it? The site has been wonky for me the last few hours, can't reach this page, it just did it again. :?:

KAS

Reactions: HBcorpse

SoftSell

ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2014
Saskatoon, SK
How long ago was it that you ordered it? The site has been wonky for me the last few hours, can't reach this page, it just did it again. :?:

KAS

Right at 4pm CST, 2 hours and 3 minutes ago, when they were released. They were doing updates or something today before the release, and I imagine they may be doing more if the site is giving you issues now. I had issues loading it even 3 - 4 minutes before the release.

SoftSell

ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2014
Saskatoon, SK

KAS

From their Facebook page
"About 45 devices have been purchased in 4 minutes, 5 of them backordered because of simultaneous checkouts. Having a product in your cart unfortunately does not mean it is kept for you."

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Right at 4pm CST, 2 hours and 3 minutes ago, when they were released. They were doing updates or something today before the release, and I imagine they may be doing more if the site is giving you issues now. I had issues loading it even 3 - 4 minutes before the release.

That means that I missed it by about 30 minutes, that was the first thing I did when I got home from work. I think you are in the same time zone as me. :?:

KAS

Reactions: HBcorpse
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread