~The Billet Box~ page 1559 continued...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Any tips for wicking the VapeShell? I haven’t built it yet, but plan on it this evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep!

The VapeShell is about as easy as building a kayfun Lite, except the deck isn’t raised up.

-I build the VapeShell with the coil facing down. The coil naturally sits in an orientation that points the wick to opposing corners of the deck, diagonally.

-I run the wick through, and trim at the edge of the deck.

-Then I lightly tuck it down into the deck, over the juice flow holes.

-Done.
(I put the above lines in a quote box so they’re easier to pull apart from my babbling.)

I’ve always found that builds on Atmizoo devices let me trust my instincts, and familiarity with “general” or “common sense” builds.

I guess they’ve got a knack for making very straight-forward devices.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
:bday:

Happy 5th, baby OG.

2014-10-26 13.46.46.jpg

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
anyone know where i can find a Vape shell i stock?

Atmizoo will be announcing the next release date any day now! Keep an eye on their FB page.

Here is their last post from the 13th March.

"VapeShell CNC sneak peek - production of "second batch almost finished, not long now before availability! More precise scheduling till the end of this week

VShells.jpg

autobiogphnation

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2013
Chicago
Is there anywhere besides the dreaded facebook I can find a really nice button replacement? I've always wanted an abalone or mother of pearl button--or even something else.
Here's one I've seen Billet Box Button

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

TheSneakerHoarder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2012
DFW
Here's one I've seen Billet Box Button

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I've already bought the matching sets from Nollie, and trying to find more exquisite materials now. It looks like everyone is using Facebook, a step I'm not willing to take. TY though!

robby_h

Verified Member
Mar 9, 2018
So I scored just about every adaptor, rebuildable section and 5 spare tanks from Ebay and they showed up today. I am not real impressed with the Excocet and Insider. The A tank works pretty good with just the right amount of flow with a CCell Ceramic coil .90 installed. Is the Vapeshell closer to that type of airflow than the other two are. The Insider is better than the Excocet for sure but just a little lacking, nice design though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread