Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I haven't gotten over there yet, but it should be just a matter of updating the software.

Neither have I. :)

I'll give that a shot - THANKS!!! It's sitting in my retirement "museum" right now, but I'd prefer to have it in rotation. It's a fave, and I GREATLY APPRECIATE the input.

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
Odis design is happy to officially announce;

The BOXXER!
A revolutionary aftermarket component for Billet Box® devices, providing the full functionality and airflow of a traditional RDTA in a compact and functional package!

This atomizer was designed with one objective in mind: To make the phenomenally convenient Billet Box® device capable of high-quality vapor and flavor production for Direct Lung vapers everywhere! By combining the functions of a conventional boro tank and bridge into a precision engineered package, Odis has eliminated all the restrictions and hassles of conventional Billet Box® setups.

Our Boxxer takes the performance of the billet to all new heights while providing the easiest building and setup;

- Silicone Gasket sealed, leak-proof tank

- Genesis style wicking layout! Fitting large 3MM ID coils and maximum air to deliver UNPARALLELED vapor and flavor!

All CNC Stainless Steel 304L construction is corrosion resistant with clear polycarbonate viewing lens. The Boxxer is the first of its kind and a serious GAME CHANGER !!!

Limited quantity, DISCOUNTED preorder this Friday, Sept 21 with some freebies included
1f642.png

Preorder details will be announced in the Odis group and website.
Boxxer 006.JPG
Boxxer1.jpg
Boxxer2.jpg
Boxxer3.jpg

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Just got in on a prepreorder waffle for the boxxer and won! Very excited to know I've got one coming my way. I always groan when it's time to rebuild the vapeshell

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Like a happy groan?

Or a bedroom groan?

I do the bedroom groans when I rebuild my VapeShells...they’ve too perfect to feel any other way!

autobiogphnation

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2013
Chicago
Groan like I don't want to do it. More involved with fully disassembling it etc. The build itself is easy to do, but often I'm just not in the mood to do that full breakdown. Part of that is because of the liquid I use that I have to clean it all big time even after a single tank.
Like a happy groan?

Or a bedroom groan?

I do the bedroom groans when I rebuild my VapeShells...they’ve too perfect to feel any other way!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: HBcorpse

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
You should see me when I change a BVC...

Depnding on "Your" specific NEEDS vs WANTS, I know where Ya' can get a "Brick" to help 'You" get even more of that special feeling for a longer time . . . :pervy:

Personally, I have a WANT - Not a NEED, or I would get that brick for the future . . . :facepalm:

Just Sayin' . . . ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I know where Ya' can get a "Brick" to help 'You" get an even more of that special feeling for a longer time . . . :pervy:

Just Sayin' . . . ;)

Loves ya, Unc (yes, we do)! :)

(and thanks ya too, just for the record)

2330883_300x300

gnees

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Zephyrhills Fl.
Depnding on "Your" specific NEEDS vs WANTS, I know where Ya' can get a "Brick" to help 'You" get an even more of that special feeling for a longer time . . . :pervy:

Personally, I have a WANT - Not a NEED, or I would get that brick for the future . . . :facepalm:

Just Sayin' . . . ;)

I may already have a few......

Thanks to the wisdom of @DPLongo22 , and @Katdarling .:wub::toast::thumbs:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I may already have a few......

Thanks to the wisdom of @DPLongo22 , and @Katdarling .:wub::toast::thumbs:

And you, of course and with zero doubts. It goes unsaid (and you know that). :wub:

Jeez - seeing some of you guys here makes me remember when this was THE funnest thread in all of social media. Brings a smile, and brings a tear.

I'm so going to miss this place one day (and I'm glad that I know it). Good friends made here, and some great ones too.

Thank you guys. All of you (and you know who you are). :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread