Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Well folks, hate to bring down the holiday spirits, but we’ve lost another one...

ByLeo (makers of the Sophia and Calix, among other great devices) has announced they are closed.

Very sad day.

I’ll treasure my ByLeo gear as long as I can still use it, or vape.

Moi aussie.

1 evic bod by leo 18350.jpg

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Stock check on the Billet Box bridges... now to go find where the Exocet is hiding!
View attachment 855571

:blink: AH - But what is in which one . . . What Boro/Insert/Coil . . . and how would Ya' rank them from 1- 10 . . . Any commentary would be appreciated also . . . Just Sayin' . . . :?:

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
:blink: AH - But what is in which one . . . What Boro/Insert/Coil . . . and how would Ya' rank them from 1- 10 . . . Any commentary would be appreciated also . . . Just Sayin' . . . :?:

I would rule out ALL the commercial coil bridges.

Then in order of preference... Boxxer V2, Xeta, Flow V2, Flow V1. All these I still use and the others not.

In all of them, I have Ni80 Aliens 0.4Ω firing at 28-30 watts. The first three are all excellent with almost no condensation or leaking. Any of the first three are winners!
Aliens1 (2).jpg

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Well it is just what I thought would happen, all BB's were sold out when I got home, they even had the Nugget in this sale, and I bet they wont have stock again until a week from this Saturday. Oh well more waiting.:|

KAS

Edit: Well according to the Discount Vapers Thread there is no sale, so I placed my order anyway, at least I got to order something. :)

Last edited:

GeekyGeezer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Flyover Central
Well it is just what I thought would happen, all BB's were sold out when I got home, they even had the Nugget in this sale, and I bet they wont have stock again until a week from this Saturday. Oh well more waiting.:|

KAS

Edit: Well according to the Discount Vapers Thread there is no sale, so I placed my order anyway, at least I got to order something. :)

The big discount had to have helped, but what I saw on the drop was just like the old days. I'd decided a Nugget would be nice and thought I'd try for one - if I had a chance to buy, I'd decide in that instant whether to go through with it. So doing refreshes, I saw the page go live and put a nugget in my cart. I was already signed in, so I was stepping through the payment procedure. On the second click, it brought me back to the cart with the message "order can not be completed due to stock level". Seriously, the whole thing took no more than 2 seconds, 3 at the most.

Just like the old days. Talking with a friend today, he suggested that along with the pendulum swinging back -as it always does in VapeWorld - that all the new rebuildables have really stoked the interest in BBV.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
The big discount had to have helped, but what I saw on the drop was just like the old days. I'd decided a Nugget would be nice and thought I'd try for one - if I had a chance to buy, I'd decide in that instant whether to go through with it. So doing refreshes, I saw the page go live and put a nugget in my cart. I was already signed in, so I was stepping through the payment procedure. On the second click, it brought me back to the cart with the message "order can not be completed due to stock level". Seriously, the whole thing took no more than 2 seconds, 3 at the most.

Just like the old days. Talking with a friend today, he suggested that along with the pendulum swinging back -as it always does in VapeWorld - that all the new rebuildables have really stoked the interest in BBV.

I have one in the Rev 3 version, but I would like the Rev 4 also, it is one of my favorite colors. I don't know why he doesn't put them up very often. I think the last time was about 6 months ago or so. I don't miss the Saturday mad rush to get your order in as fast as possible, if I had to do that again I doubt I would get anything these days. :|

KAS

GeekyGeezer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Flyover Central
I remember they posted a while back that they would be retiring some colors for a while. I don't know if that was because of production issues or just to create some demand. The ones I remember they listed are the Nugget, BX9 (aqua) and TMNT (toxic green). Since then, I've seen a fair amount of green get listed and a few BX9s. Seems like the gold has only re-appeared once since then, other than last Monday.

In the last couple of months, the Billet Box has become the darling of handcheckers all over the internet; particularly for those who go crazy over Barbie Doll customization. It seems to have become the nuclear warhead of handchecks. Good for BBV to help them stay afloat in trying times, but not so good for the rest of us.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Well yesterday I received my case of coils, if Discount ends up having a Xmas sale, I will probably order more of them, even though right now I have exceeded my budget. I was very surprised that they had stock today, I was not really prepared to place an order, when they popped up. I ordered a Unicorn Poo, it is a just a color I did not have. The fashion Nugget was the first to go out of stock, I would have tried for one, if they had it with the black button. Yea!!! I have another BB ordered, Merry Christmas to me! :D

KAS

NickSGsy

Nov 19, 2019
My bb journey is going well so far.
I got the boxxer v2 and am sorted for dtl this thing rocks.
For mtl time i currently running a nautilus bridge with .8 mesh coils.
What bridges are recommend for mtl.
I was looking at xeta but cant even get into group nevermind on list. What would be next best option.

Attachments

• 15758281545538963121336728661567.jpg
    15758281545538963121336728661567.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 29

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
Nice collection, What are the three skinny ones in the middle, i dont recognize any.

I can't remember what the first two are... Nautilus Coil and EUC coil... the third one is the bridge from Dee Mods.

mackman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
NorCal
My bb journey is going well so far.
I got the boxxer v2 and am sorted for dtl this thing rocks.
For mtl time i currently running a nautilus bridge with .8 mesh coils.
What bridges are recommend for mtl.
I was looking at xeta but cant even get into group nevermind on list. What would be next best option.

The KRMA Bridge by Mission XV is getting a lot of good reviews.

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Ordered a my first Billet Box yesterday. Joining the club hopefully before Christmas. :)

Any newcomer tips? I know it is a rabbithole.

For now I am looking for nice starter 510 driptip. And a black Desce sleeve to protect the Rat! :D

The Kabuki drip tip aka John Doe from House of Hybrids has always been my favorite on the BBox.

Never could do the sleeves.

Mums Fantasy Factory has amazing after-market panels/doors if you want to switch up the look.

If you rebuild, get the VapeShell by Atmizoo.

If you don’t rebuild, I’m not really sure what bridge to get, as I have only rebuildables for my collection.

I’m sure I have a Nautilus coil bridge tucked away somewhere, but I don’t use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread