fc8f22cdfe0b63020cad4f90e88f670d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Anybody know where i can find either glass or an unbreakable panel for the Boxxer V2 here in the U.S.?I've searched around and have only seen them direct from Odis with crazy high shipping,or from a place in the U.K.,i don't really want the long wait from them,so trying to find some place in the states.

• Optimistic
Reactions: kas122461

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Barbara WaWa
fc8f22cdfe0b63020cad4f90e88f670d.jpg

Did you score any, Donny? Are those yours?

I'm supposed to grab a RPG for my stepdaughter tomorrow, but I'm not sure they're going on sale tomorrow.

There's always next week.

DonnyX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2014
Spotswood, New Jersey, United States
Did you score any, Donny? Are those yours?

I'm supposed to grab a RPG for my stepdaughter tomorrow, but I'm not sure they're going on sale tomorrow.

There's always next week.

No I didn’t realize they were up. Supposedly they only made five of each so I’m sure they were gone in a matter of seconds.

I just got the Boxxer V2 for my billet box and I’ll tell you it’s very good. This is the first time in a while that my bill box was dry with no leaking at all. I had the vape shell and it was good with flavor but it always tended to leak in the back and sometimes out of the side air channels.

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
Guys..I need your help.

Since I got my BB I noticed that there is a funny smell (a faint smell as if the chip is burning) whenever I pull out one of the covers. I don’t get this smell when The covers are closed or when I am vaping. Also I don’t detect any smoke.

What’s wrong? Is it me or has anyone else noticed this??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Well shoot, this week they did not have any of the ones I need up for sale,
once again maybe next week.:|

KAS

They came and went THIS quickly again? Wow. I wonder what's going on.

Feels like 2014, revisited.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
They came and went THIS quickly again? Wow. I wonder what's going on.

Feels like 2014, revisited.

Well personally, I think everyone is trying to get as many as they can before this May, myself included. As far as I know there has been no information, if any Billet Box's will be available after that. :unsure:

KAS

GeekyGeezer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Flyover Central
As far as I could tell it was another instant sellout at BBV. I agree with Kas, but also think that all the new bridges being released (and the resulting reviews, publicity, etc) have really brought the Billet Box back into the mainstream consciousness.

It might be surprising, but then I remember those nature shows where a large school of fish all instantly change direction at the same time and head off to a different area. Since I started vaping and watching what goes on, that image now makes me think of vape world.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
As far as I could tell it was another instant sellout at BBV. I agree with Kas, but also think that all the new bridges being released (and the resulting reviews, publicity, etc) have really brought the Billet Box back into the mainstream consciousness.

It might be surprising, but then I remember those nature shows where a large school of fish all instantly change direction at the same time and head off to a different area. Since I started vaping and watching what goes on, that image now makes me think of vape world.

Yet, here I sit, with a non-anodized Rev3 running the original BVC Bridge. Still tastes absolutely MARVELOUS, and still gives me the best/smoothest vape I've ever had (no can do the mechs, me).

Not to mention that Delrin NEVER breaks. :cool:

"OK, Boomer!" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread