Flyover Central
And...

rev3boro_inst.JPG

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
I bet they are not anywhere near being inexpensive - probably cost more then I can afford . . . :facepalm:

Not too bad...

About $140 before shipping...so not cheap either!

But, considering Atmizoo uses DHL, it will be to your door in 3 days.

And, considering all this rig can do, and will do (based on its bloodline’s proven track record), I feel like it’s priced right.

Definitely moves us off the “Boro Train” with that new tank style, which won’t crack from juices, and gives real-time access to deck and airflow...

I’m excited.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Not too bad...

Well - That really depends on what is lining your pockets, mine are filled with lint . . . :eek: I might be able to find enough coins in the corners of a couple of pairs of pants if I dig really really hard, but the coins would only add up to maybe $20 or at the most $30 . . . :facepalm:

[QUOTE="HBcorpse, post: 22452129, member: 148394"About $140 before shipping...so not cheap either![/QUOTE]

Yep . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

AND - To be honest I only have the older BB V3 so it won't work for me anyway . . . So - None of these newer products do . . . :img:

Last edited:

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Well - That really depends on what is lining your pockets, mine are filled with lint . . . :eek: I might be able to find enough coins in the corners of a couple of pairs of pants if I dig really really hard, but the coins would only add up to maybe $20 or at the most $30 . . . :facepalm:

[QUOTE="HBcorpse, post: 22452129, member: 148394"About $140 before shipping...so not cheap either!

Yep . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

AND - To be honest I only have the older BB V3 so it won't work for me anyway . . . So - None of these newer products do . . . :img:

.[/QUOTE]

PM INCOMING

• Optimistic
Reactions: BillW50

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
So where’s the best place to get these nowadays? I’ve always been interested in getting one especially since they can use STM RBAs

The Rev 4's go up every Saturday at 10:30 AM, they go very fast, the plain silver ones tend to last a bit longer though. I am not sure what time zone you are in but that is the time here. :)

Billet Box - Page 1 - Billet Box Vapor

KAS

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
I am on Central time.
One more thing, you should create a account, and make sure you are logged in, and have all your shipping addresses entered also. :|

KAS
I’m sure this has been mentioned many times in this thread so apologies for not reading it but do I need a special separately sold adapter for the STM rba?

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I’m sure this has been mentioned many times in this thread so apologies for not reading it but do I need a special separately sold adapter for the STM rba?

I would think so, I don't even know what that is though. There are so many atty's for these now. :blush:

KAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread