super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Wow.

Someone was just taking about you a few months ago - wondering if you were still around (somewhere).

Nice to see you, hope you enjoy the BB, and hope all's well! :thumb:

Love the Loki tip too!

Thanks man. Same to you.
Yeah them router tips were fire. Now with the BB they are fire again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Thanks man. Same to you.
Yeah them router tips were fire. Now with the BB they are fire again

My Loki's not a Router, but the device specific one (that I always forget the name of). I guard it with my life though.

I'd say you're due for a new vid (hint-hint).

;)

:pop:

BBs_20200125_174532.jpg

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
View attachment 865853 Well I finally sucked into the rabbit hole after all these years of squonking. Got a XETA in there and some honey panels coming from Mums. Haven’t been on ECF in eons

Ooh the Honey colored panels are sweet.

I put a pair of the Jade G10’s (diamond texture) on my Dober...paired with the Merlot colored HoH Gertrude (Kabuki) style tip...

It’s an odd combo, but I love it.

Why don’t I just post a picture...?

I’ll post one later when I have a chance to snap one!

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
My Loki's not a Router, but the device specific one (that I always forget the name of). I guard it with my life though.

I'd say you're due for a new vid (hint-hint).

;)

:pop:

View attachment 865871

Those tips are sweet. Thanks for the suggestion on a vid but right now I’m not set up to make vids. We moved back to south Florida and I don’t have a basement anymore :(

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
super_X_drifter The main man himself returns! From Reo's and unflavored, to carrot cake and mango? What's in that boro? ;)

Ha back on unflavored cause no time or dedicated place to rewick rebuild etc.
my wife now works from home so I have no office anymore and now I have to drive into work. What the F was I thinking when we decided to move back here ???

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Ooh the Honey colored panels are sweet.

I put a pair of the Jade G10’s (diamond texture) on my Dober...paired with the Merlot colored HoH Gertrude (Kabuki) style tip...

It’s an odd combo, but I love it.

Why don’t I just post a picture...?

I’ll post one later when I have a chance to snap one!

Still waiting on that picture...

P.S. I may, or may not, have achieved a “Val Kilmer as Doc Holliday in Tombstone circa 1994” level of drunken-ness...

You decide. Don’t be fooled by my literate typing.

]^{]^{£^{7£{7]{|]\{]|
Hahghagjhskgukxgoux
(#*’hgkhsfhghkggljshljsjbkj

Hint...I DID / AM that drunk. I am, indeed, your Huckleberry. :wink:

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Anyone ever find E liquid around the fire button? Just saw it today. Inside is always dry. Any slight condensation that develops under the boro is quickly dabbed out and I’ve removed the boro twice to wipe out the compartment - there was almost zero condensation there. It’s been vaping and operating flawlessly with the XETA. just wondering how juice could get to the fire button when everything inside appears clean and dry?

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Anyone ever find E liquid around the fire button? Just saw it today. Inside is always dry. Any slight condensation that develops under the boro is quickly dabbed out and I’ve removed the boro twice to wipe out the compartment - there was almost zero condensation there. It’s been vaping and operating flawlessly with the XETA. just wondering how juice could get to the fire button when everything inside appears clean and dry?

I think I remember one time it happened to me, but I realized that I had juice on my pinky, and had wiped it onto the box...

:giggity: @gnees

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
I think I remember one time it happened to me, but I realized that I had juice on my pinky, and had wiped it onto the box...

:giggity: @gnees

[emoji23][emoji23] lol
No it’s not that. It was w small collection of juice around the aluminum ring and on the inside of the G10 panel. A dude from BBV called me today and asked me to try to trouble shoot it by putting a small square of tissue in the area by the 2 screws top right corner then replace the g10 and see if the tissue gets moist. They theorize that condensation travels thru where the negative battery terminal is and runs down to that area.

He said they have only heard of this maybe 3 or 4 times. If the tissue is dry after about 5 days and juice returns to the fire button area I’ll need to send it back.

I think it’ll wind up having to be sent in for evaluation because the mod is bone dry on that side (on both sides actually) and the G10 was also dry except in the immediate fire button area.

And any boro area condensation which there is almost zero ever, gets dabbed up very often. None has ever even migrated out of the boro area.

I’ll keep y’all updated. Can’t see parting with this here setup.

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
One thing I did discover last week end though, is the guy that made those sleeves for my dicodes also makes sleeves for the billet box. :)

Leather hand made sleeves,Billet Box

KAS
They look like the many I bought from SkullAndy. Although SkullAndy doesn't sew on a bottom. It turns out I think they are better without a bottom. Easier to get on and off and the leather extends down far enough the bottom of the BB doesn't wear anyway.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
They look like the many I bought from SkullAndy. Although SkullAndy doesn't sew on a bottom. It turns out I think they are better without a bottom. Easier to get on and off and the leather extends down far enough the bottom of the BB doesn't wear anyway.

I have a serenity gear holster, that is made with no bottom, I have been using it for years. Unfortunately it was the only BB leather item I got from him, so seeing these was appealing. I made a couple of soft leather sleeves myself, but they lack quality and craftsman ship, but they do the job. I might get a couple of them at some point. :unsure:

KAS

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
View attachment 868045 Tightened it up with some Mums panels and a simply tips Ti integral tip. This BB and XETA has been my EDC since I got it.

Two WOWs here!

WOW #1 - Those honey colored panels (honey right?)

WOW #2 - You’re running a 0.35 ohm coil at only 20 watts???

Looks great!

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Two WOWs here!

WOW #1 - Those honey colored panels (honey right?)

WOW #2 - You’re running a 0.35 ohm coil at only 20 watts???

Looks great!
Thanks man. I like these panels. A lot. Yes honey flat. Curved was not available but I still dig em.

as for power / resistance - it’s 0.5mm SSVTi so the cold reading is 0.35 but when I finish my ~3 second rip it is at 0.55. Pretty much the same build I run in everything. Nice slow ramp up then perfect warmth way I like it on a chipped device. On a mech with a fresh battery it heats up a lil quicker than I like but can always add a wrap but I’m lazy AF so I just pulse it till the battery discharges some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread