DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Gosh I sure miss Malnati's pizza. :(

I always try to have some on hand. It ain't live but it's PRETTY DAYUM GOOD, even frozen. Best frozen pie I've ever had and there's no close 2nd place.

I usually DESPISE frozen pie but I LOVE me some Malnati's!

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Kas, if I remember from reading through this thread that you only have one color left?

Actually I just got it last week, that being said there really is 2 more that I don't have. The BX7 and the BX8, both are blue, and very close in color to the BX9, which I have. I am not sure if I will pursue those or not, there are other things I want first. :unsure:

KAS

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I always thought that the 'BX' boxes were the same color, baby blue. They only have different button configurations. Am I wrong?

They are a different color from the BX9, the button configuration always follows the letters, like pauna or FU, the FU stands for Fisheye Ultem button. Sorry I can't spell tonight. :|

KAS

Reactions: HBcorpse

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
They are a different color from the BX9, the button configuration always follows the letters, like pauna or FU, the FU stands for Fisheye Ultem button. Sorry I can't spell tonight. :|

KAS

This topic has actually been of great interest on FB recently.

It was made clear by BBV that the BX boxes are all the same color...only difference is button type.

The color can vary between batches (and it has done so many times), exactly how there was a batch or two of Dobers with a chocolatey hue to them...or the infamous Plum Rats...

However, all 2020 BX units have been shown to be the same color.

Apparently, in the BX-#, the # (7,8,9) is in reference to the number of time the letter B is used in the title, as the first letter of each word.

- X7 Bright Baby Blue Bead Blasted Billet Box

- X8 Bright Baby Blue Bead Blasted Billet Box Ultem Button

- X9 Bright Baby Blue Bead Blasted Billet Box Black Button

I had never known this, and always assumed it was a color code reference like in automotive paints.

Now if only BBV could update the photos they use when listing BX models...because one of the pics they use for the BX makes it look much lighter.

P.S. Check out a project I’m helping with!

www.BilletBox.info

Wolfmeat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2014
Central WI

It was made clear by BBV that the BX boxes are all the same color...only difference is button type.

The color can vary between batches (and it has done so many times), exactly how there was a batch or two of Dobers with a chocolatey hue to them...or the infamous Plum Rats...

Apparently, in the BX-#, the # (7,8,9) is in reference to the number of time the letter B is used in the title, as the first letter of each word.

I had never known this, and always assumed it was a color code reference like in automotive paints.

Now if only BBV could update the photos they use when listing BX models...because one of the pics they use for the BX makes it look much lighter.

www.BilletBox.info

I looked at that page a few days ago. I have it bookmarked. Hopefully it keeps adding information like the above. This thread is a wealth of information also. Though I must admit that I skipped a few pages here and there.

Plum Rats sound serious. :shock: Much more serious than a Chocolate Dober. :pop:

Reactions: HBcorpse

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA

www.BilletBox.info

Thanks for that, I don't do Face book, so there is some info which I don't ever receive. :| That is different from his usual way of identifying a bb and button. That actually is good news for me, I don't need to buy 2 more. :)

KAS

Last edited:

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
ATMIZOO ANNOUNCEMENT:

This is a must have for Billet Box users / users of Boro compatibles with side air flow.

The Boropad / Boropad MTL is the most advanced application you can find around, in order to drastically minimise any condensations at the back and lower section of your Boro tank, plus at the same time dial in your air flow.

Implemented by Atmizone on behalf of Velvet Vape, it offers you the following:

1. A custom silicon foodgrade plug which seals off the air path from the boro nest, this way not allowing condensations to circulate unhindered. Unlike other plugs out there, the use of silicon ensures proper sealing function and takes one step further from just filling the gap at the bottom of the Boro with a rigid part (plastic, 3D printed or anything similar).

2. Its sealing function is supported by the absorbent pad (highly absorbent semi-synthetic fabric custom made pad), which absorbs any condensations piling up inside the air channel.

3. Small plastic inserts are conveniently placed inside a properly designed nest, dialling in your air flow in the most accurate way. In the case of standard Boropad, you can swap among four different inserts, targeted for loose MTL, rDL and DL vaping, with air flow surface equal to a hole of diameter 2.0mm , 2.5mm, 3.0mm and 3.5mm, likewise engraved on their top side. In the case of Boropad MTL, the inserts are drilled-through to provide air flow holes with diameter 1.0mm , 1.2mm, 1.5mm and 1.8mm (equivalent), for an optimal MTL experience.

Coming soon through Velvet Vape | velvetvape.com, vapeland.gr and their official partners worldwide

Photo credits @ Nikos Kyrmanidis | Neomati

659E551B-9E4A-4334-BE19-4D9A3B1CF076.jpeg
30E004C5-73F1-4048-83E6-B6B397663D65.jpeg
EDA6DA68-C87B-4295-A704-A1A80CA893BC.jpeg
54FBFCD9-D799-4D4A-A3EF-3CDD5E448850.jpeg
A075F753-0F85-4634-A08E-05031BEC63A1.jpeg
9CAE1442-F3EB-4E3A-96D9-D0A3543EBB9D.jpeg

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I sort of bought a mod, but it was sort of a trade in that I agreed to go through the process of buying a paua/rat BB for her.

I foresee much frustration. Wish me luck. :nun:

You can do it, Doffy!

Just out of curiosity, what's the payback (trade)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread