Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Oh pshaw.

Slide in a karto, tighten up a nut, and throw a drip tip on it. ;)

2013-03-16 12.26.03.jpg

2013-03-16 12.09.05.jpg

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Another fail today, they had the green black button listed, but as far as I could tell it never showed stock. They also had the green fish eye listed, but I don't really want that one, I was just watching the black button one. Oh well I really had my hopes up today, after missing last weekends sale. :(

KAS

Rymarski

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
Chicago
Another fail today, they had the green black button listed, but as far as I could tell it never showed stock. They also had the green fish eye listed, but I don't really want that one, I was just watching the black button one. Oh well I really had my hopes up today, after missing last weekends sale. :(

KAS
KAS, I’m right there with you haha.

First time actually trying to pick one up at the correct time. Was debating between two of the colors and when I went to check out, boom it was gone. Literally 2-3 minutes, maybe sooner.

Hoping they put up the fawkes color next week.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
KAS, I’m right there with you haha.

First time actually trying to pick one up at the correct time. Was debating between two of the colors and when I went to check out, boom it was gone. Literally 2-3 minutes, maybe sooner.

Hoping they put up the fawkes color next week.

As fast as they go, you really don't have time to decide once the sale starts. You have to choose before it starts, usually about 2 minutes prior to them becoming available. what I have been doing is have the one you are trying for open in a tab, and just refresh that page, and get to check out as fast as possible.:|

KAS

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
VIA Atmizoo on FB:

Small one but really interesting for those who do mtl and use factory coils.

So, the Multipins are coming!

The updated siblings of the Nautipins are ready to offer true MTL experience to the users of a wide range of popular coils, like the dotAIO coils, Aspire Triton mini / mini bcc / Nautilus / Nautilus 2S.

Designed and implemented by Atmizone, soon available by Velvet Vape, these pins act as a replacement for the corresponding bottom part of your dispensable dotAIO / Aspire coils. You just swap it with your desired Multipin and get perfect fixed MTL draw in an instant.

Features:
- 3 pins with Air flow hole 1.0 / 1.2 / 1.5mm
- Gold plated brass core for optimal conductivity and for reminding you these are not dispensable, compared to nickel plated top body of the coils
- Laser engraved “1” , “2”, “3” respectively to mark the size of air hole.
- Compatible with all products that host the following coils, including Velvet Vape’s Nautilink:

DotAIO replacement coils 0.3 / 0.7 / 1.6 Ohm

Aspire Nautilus - Triton mini coils 1.8 Ohm Clapton / 1.2 Ohm Kanthal / 0.15 Ohm Ni200

Aspire Nautilus 2S coils 0.4 Ohm / 0.7 mesh

Aspire Nautilus Mini BVC coils 0.7 Ohm

90075f60700f35e5dcb8f59f12e9865b.jpg

4a066b8f8fdc9b19b6747da0d878e112.jpg

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
Does anyone know the size of the holes in the stock nautilus coils? I know older ones were smaller. My micrometer does not do a good job in measuring small holes.

Which ones do you want me to measure? The original ones with the glass fiber wicking? Or the newest Nautilus coils? I have both, but I don't use them. The newest came with something else and it might be a clone Nautilus coil. As I wasn't interested in the coil anyway. You're talking about the wicking holes, right?

EDIT: It is an Aspire BVC 1.8Ω coil. The wicking holes are 2.48mm.

Last edited:

GeekyGeezer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Flyover Central
Which ones do you want me to measure? The original ones with the glass fiber wicking? Or the newest Nautilus coils? I have both, but I don't use them. The newest came with something else and it might be a clone Nautilus coil. As I wasn't interested in the coil anyway. You're talking about the wicking holes, right?

EDIT: It is an Aspire BVC 1.8Ω coil. The wicking holes are 2.48mm.

Actually, I was referring to the air hole in the pin inserted into the 510, since that's what the new aftermarket pin modifies. I saw the kit listed the various sizes available but didn't know how to compare those to a coil straight out of the box.

Thanks for taking the time, though.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Finally got one. The rush when you punch f5 and run to checkout haha. And again, sold out in a matter of 30 seconds! Now time for accessories.

Congrats, you will love it!
Once again, they did not have the green that I wanted, maybe next week. :|

KAS

Rymarski

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
Chicago
Congrats, you will love it!
Once again, they did not have the green that I wanted, maybe next week. :|

KAS
Kas, one thing I noticed is that usually 2-3 minutes prior to the drop, they refresh the page with the boxes they are putting out. The green was out there for a short span, but no idea how long.

Just ordered a vapeshell also. Looks like the vapesnail won't be in stock for some time.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Kas, one thing I noticed is that usually 2-3 minutes prior to the drop, they refresh the page with the boxes they are putting out. The green was out there for a short span, but no idea how long.

Just ordered a vapeshell also. Looks like the vapesnail won't be in stock for some time.

Yeah it was on the site all the way to the last minute, (the black button one) than when they went up it was removed. They did have the green with the other buttons, but not the black. I can wait. :|

KAS

Today's drop was quite interesting. They let a few "unavailable" options stay up from last week. It's almost as if they are trying to combat people being able to see the option they want ahead of time to try to level the playing field. I dunno. I am fairly new to BB, but I have got one 4 out of 4 tries. SS Rat today.

Hello @HBcorpse!

TheThanrak

May 21, 2016

KAS
I had all three greens up to try and get the black or the fisheye. Never saw them pop up. On the hand, the SS Green is on its way to me now.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Today's drop was quite interesting. They let a few "unavailable" options stay up from last week. It's almost as if they are trying to combat people being able to see the option they want ahead of time to try to level the playing field. I dunno. I am fairly new to BB, but I have got one 4 out of 4 tries. SS Rat today.

Hello @HBcorpse!

They post the colors for each week every Friday night on Facebook (username "Billet Box Vapor"). That can be useful for many of us.

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013

Hello @HBcorpse!

Howdy Chris!

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread