~The Billet Box~ page 1559 continued...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
I had some nasty leaking at first with my Vapesnail. I'm running it real tight. It needs more wicking in the ports than you might at first think. Like the other fella said.

If you’ve got a first generation Snail, contact Atmizoo.

They released a second generation main gasket that seems to solve all the vacuum and leaking issues.

I put one on my first gen Snail, and man it’s a whole different device!

All new Snails come with the new gasket.

It was a change in material, not design.

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
If you’ve got a first generation Snail, contact Atmizoo.

They released a second generation main gasket that seems to solve all the vacuum and leaking issues.

I put one on my first gen Snail, and man it’s a whole different device!

All new Snails come with the new gasket.

It was a change in material, not design.

How do I know if my snail is 1sf generation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tattoo6.0

Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
San Diego
Well I finally pulled it off, I have an Exocet V2 in route from the UK. Ever since I found out that a V2 was being made I knew I had to find a way to get one as I missed out on the V1. It looks like it’ll be here next week sometime. Once I get it I’ll post up some pics so you guys can check it out.

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Well I finally pulled it off, I have an Exocet V2 in route from the UK. Ever since I found out that a V2 was being made I knew I had to find a way to get one as I missed out on the V1. It looks like it’ll be here next week sometime. Once I get it I’ll post up some pics so you guys can check it out.

You’re gonna love it!

I’ll say this...you didn’t miss out on the V1.

Although the V1 is an AMAZING atomizer...the V2 just has a couple tweaks that improve on an already legendary platform.

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Do you have one already? Or have you just gotten to use one to check it out?

I am an owner.

I am currently trying to perfect my MTL build of choice on the v2...which is something I never bothered to do with the v1...even though I have the Kayfun 5 adapters.

To me, I get the impression that:
They made the v2, only because there was no sense in re-releasing the v1 again, especially when they could just redesign the thing.

If this was the first (and only) Exocet to have ever been released, it would still have achieved its legendary status.

Reactions: ShamrockPat

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
So what is the MTL build your going with.

- 8 wraps
- 29g Kanthal
- 2.0mm coil
- 1.5~ ohms
- 1.0mm
- 10 watts
- 36mg salts

I’m using the same build in the Kayfun Lite 2019, and the DotShell for DotAIO...and it’s perfect.

So far, I think I’m gonna have to take off a wrap, and raise the voltage.

The longer distance up the chimney makes this build cooler than my other devices.

I’ve yet to have a truly satisfying MTL experience on a BB, so I am in it to win it!

Rmervin

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2013
NC
So, yeah I had 5 BBs, (including the rev 3). But I vape sloppy, always in a rush for work and sooner or later, oops the latest expensive bridge has leaked in my business. I bought a new box and sent two in for repair around Christmas time. I never saw them again. UPS paid the claim after a few months and I bought a Zero Boro, started vaping tubes again, even a Dotaio. But I haven't put a coil in a BB since then. I guess I'd buy a Delro if I could figure out how. Got a squape and a sidebyside coming in the mail...

Rmervin

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2013
NC
They aren't cheap,but Vapes By Enushi gets some Delro's in occasionally.He had some Dna 40 and Dicodes 60 listed on the site,but they are all sold out.
Thanks, I checked there. It actually looks like everything is sold out at Vapes by Enushi.

Reactions: b.m.

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
Anybody in here has the SXK BB in red? I want to know if the red is as bright as this picture or if it’s darker and more subdued.

8e7e92e6c7d4124a751d41d4890da22f.jpg

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
Anybody in here has the SXK BB in red? I want to know if the red is as bright as this picture or if it’s darker and more subdued.

8e7e92e6c7d4124a751d41d4890da22f.jpg

there is another thread, for the clone somewhere

i highly doubt you'll find anyone in the modder's own thread

hi tamer!

gnees

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Zephyrhills Fl.
So I watched the sale on BBV today. Since they don't ship to PA, I thought I would see if I was quick enough to get one. They just block PA sales anyway. I am quick enough still. And to my shock...
shocked-face.jpg

they ship to PA again. Guess I have a new BB coming. :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread