Not open for further replies.

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
Yes, hi to she who is the awesome one!

Doffy, keep us postata if you're able to 'clean' that thang up!
Krisma said its beyond repair. Put on a scary Mum Voice (every man knows not to argue with that) and insisted that I take a black 2014 with baz stab panels

I did explain that it was for a gift, and gifting a gift gets confusing

I think that the clear might just be a shelf piece for giftee.

It pains me a bit that everyone seems to lipo and TC convert rev3 and below. They don't come up often

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Krisma said its beyond repair. Put on a scary Mum Voice (every man knows not to argue with that) and insisted that I take a black 2014 with baz stab panels

It pains me a bit that everyone seems to lipo and TC convert rev3 and below. They don't come up often

It’s a long shot, but you could always contact Billet Box Vapor directly and see if you could send it in for repair.

If they say no, you’re no worse off leaving it on a shelf.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

:( Sorry, Doffy. Baz is doing panels for her now? I LOVE IT! I remember he was tinkering but that was some time ago.

I cringe every time I see one of those coverts. Someone was trying to get me to convince @Katdarling to sell her beloved Rev 1, SO HE COULD CONVERT IT. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::shock:

As she would say, "Yeah, no."

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA

Does it still fire up? If it does, it can be cleaned up with alcohol, and a old cotton shirt. I have had one apart before, the springy ball thing is the tough part, I have not removed the side panels though, I think they are glued in with a silicone adhesive. the inside face plate's are sealed with form-a-gasket. If the board still works, is really the main thing. My :2c:.

KAS

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
e09b6e67-e890-4746-9111-0f4c2de77dec-b15acffd-dd3f-4248-8437-3952eb2e7005-v1.png

Reactions: gnees

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia