Not open for further replies.

TheSneakerHoarder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2012
DFW
Quick question for the group:

Does anybody has an Insider AND a condensation plug? Do they work together fine?

I've been thinking about getting a condensation plug, but I'm unsure if it will fit due to the AFC controller for the Insider.
Will not work with AFC. I do not use the AFC so it fits just fine.

TheSneakerHoarder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2012
DFW
I haven't gotten in my hands yet, but as a MTLer, I've heard the exocet with KF5 mtl kit is the way to go, including @raqball review here in this thread:
~The Billet Box~ page 1559 continued...

I honestly do not mind a wider draw. My opinions on the Exo are based on a clone that was included in a sale: no idea it was a clone until building and building got me crap results. Still want a real one though.

And HELLO! from Ft. Worth!

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
I honestly do not mind a wider draw. My opinions on the Exo are based on a clone that was included in a sale: no idea it was a clone until building and building got me crap results. Still want a real one though.

And HELLO! from Ft. Worth!
Love me some cowtown!! We make a little trip every Christmas and stay downtown.

TheSneakerHoarder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2012
DFW
Love me some cowtown!! We make a little trip every Christmas and stay downtown.

I live central DFW but work and play in FTW. Still a little culture-shocked with 'country/cowboy/farming life, but I love it. Disclaimer: I'm an urbanite from NE, and have only been here 4 years.

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
..and speaking of a second...rat black just arrived with a key tip thingy!!

FullSizeRender 2.jpg

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
I live central DFW but work and play in FTW. Still a little culture-shocked with 'country/cowboy/farming life, but I love it. Disclaimer: I'm an urbanite from NE, and have only been here 4 years.
Oh.. a Yankee :)

Bless your heart... LOL, j/k... welcome and glad to have ya'll!

Downtown FW, IMO, blows Big D away.

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
What does it do?
its a drip tip that sits on the 510 adaptor and has two little tabs that slot into the grooves (that you would normally use a coin on). So you can screw in and unscrew using the DT! Cute!

NeoGoldenBoy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2014
Monterrey, Mexico
Could anyone confirm that the BB Rev.B 60s DNA board will work in TC mode with stainless steel?

which ss profile is on board??
I haven't used it yet, but the DNA60 board does have the option to use SS and other materials for TC.

I'm not sure if the profile is the basic one from Evolv, or if BB placed something in there (doubt they did, but they did add a logo on the startup screen.)

Reactions: HBcorpse

TheSneakerHoarder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2012
DFW
its a drip tip that sits on the 510 adaptor and has two little tabs that slot into the grooves (that you would normally use a coin on). So you can screw in and unscrew using the DT! Cute!
Ah. The website's descriptions are a bit... Colorful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread