~The Billet Box~ page 1559 continued...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
I've been using the aspire 18350s. I believe they're supposed to be 1100mah.

I switched to the P3 after miserable results with nic salts in the aspire breeze 2 and coils just flooding (because of the 50/50 pg/vg, no issues with a 70 vg) and not lasting long before tasting bad.
I run about a 1Ω coil and have my 5 memory settings at 3.3 3.5, 3.7, 4.0 and 4.2 volts, usually keeping it around 3.5. Very enjoyable with a 45mg salt nic.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Thanks!

Tried looking for the Aspire 18350’s, but apparently they’ve been discontinued.

According to what Mooch found, the VapCell purples are likely the same battery!

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
This is off topic, but I’ll be flying out of town tomorrow and I was wondering if any of you had advice for keeping the tank from leaking during flight. Should I just keep it empty? 1/2 empty? I’ve heard for some tanks turning it upside down helps. Any thoughts of helpful hints would be greatly appreciated as I’m trying to avoid a mess when I land. Thanks!

Actually, this is completely ON topic...

I’ve always emptied my tanks before flying.

Before I learned to do that, my tanks always got attacked by Floodzilla.

brewbear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2017
Do you have one with the USB port? Does it work? For that sole purpose I'd get one!
I have the authentics and the SXK with USB. The USB works great for updates/loading profiles and charging the battery...although I usually use an external charger, there have been a few times...

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Hello guys,

Today gonna receive Billet box sxk v4 with dna60, question is, which nautilus coils suits this version?

Aspire bvc coils?
Nautilus coils?
Which resistance you recommend?

Thank you so much!

That depends on which version of the Billet Bridge you have, assuming that's the atomizer you'll be using.

Did your BB come with an atty?

Radek

Aug 26, 2018
It comes with :

comes with a Kanger coil adapter and an Aspire adapter

No more information about that.

Attachments

• CEC797F2-227D-4049-98BE-7DCDCFE0822E.jpeg
    CEC797F2-227D-4049-98BE-7DCDCFE0822E.jpeg
    196.2 KB · Views: 51
Reactions: Fullknight

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
It comes with :

comes with a Kanger coil adapter and an Aspire adapter

No more information about that.

My guess would be that it's for the small BVC coils, but I'd recommend waiting until you receive it. Post a pic of the Bridge when it arrives, and the crew here will know exactly which it is on sight.

The Kanger one is for the OCC coils, I expect. Again though, post pics. That should get you the info you need.

Reactions: Katdarling

Radek

Aug 26, 2018
BB arrived. So there is few pictures of Aspire adapter. Thank you!!

Attachments

• 5F628FAC-DED2-4D9A-8D29-9AEFD0FF8D68.jpeg
    5F628FAC-DED2-4D9A-8D29-9AEFD0FF8D68.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 53
  • 9B90A9F5-F178-4C16-BD24-DF2513C6769E.jpeg
    9B90A9F5-F178-4C16-BD24-DF2513C6769E.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 48
  • BBBE74C0-6203-4032-BD5B-390747C39949.jpeg
    BBBE74C0-6203-4032-BD5B-390747C39949.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 50
  • 61AD069B-801A-4F38-926F-D832E5AABF8A.jpeg
    61AD069B-801A-4F38-926F-D832E5AABF8A.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 51
Reactions: DPLongo22

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Gee...I could have sworn this was the BILLET BOX thread...not the clone thread.

SXK is NOT a Billet Box.

Even if it has a “DNA 60” chip.

Not trying to be an ...., but I was sternly warned early on that we don’t discuss clones here...

But apparently it’s ok now?

I mean, I know not much of anything is being discussed here these days...and we’ve gotten “off topic” every now and then...

But buying a clone and coming to an authentic thread for advice is a little bass-ackwards.

autobiogphnation

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2013
Chicago
Some people don't realize that SXK is a clone, I've seen it before in other groups/threads.

I think part of the problem comes from the fact of it being called BB box, BB or simply billet box wherever it is being sold and/or it not being specifically mentioned that it is not an authentic.

But long story short, comes should not be discussed here. We support the authentic that innovated this design, not the Chinese clone looking to make an easy buck.

SXK is NOT a Billet Box.

Not trying to be an ...., but I was sternly warned early on that we don’t discuss clones here...

I mean, I know not much of anything is being discussed here these days...and we’ve gotten “off topic” every now and then...

But buying a clone and coming to an authentic thread for advice is a little bass-ackwards.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina

SXK is NOT a Billet Box.

Sorry! I'll start another thread!

Mike Geaney

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Boston
This is off topic, but I’ll be flying out of town tomorrow and I was wondering if any of you had advice for keeping the tank from leaking during flight. Should I just keep it empty? 1/2 empty? I’ve heard for some tanks turning it upside down helps. Any thoughts of helpful hints would be greatly appreciated as I’m trying to avoid a mess when I land. Thanks!
I have flown with mine dozens of times. I always empty the tank. The first time I didn’t do that was the last time...

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I consider it more purple thank pink, but that's just me.

@Bamrz - I'm going to post a SXM question tomorrow, in that group, but you may know the answer. My ML screen spit the bit, and I remember reading about that. I think it's shot but I figure it's worth a question.

I didn't want to tag you there because I don't know all the players (I do more lurking than anything else). If you see my post, and know the answer, please help a brother out? ;)

Thanks and goodnight. :)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Informative
Reactions: Susaz

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
I consider it more purple thank pink, but that's just me.

@Bamrz - I'm going to post a SXM question tomorrow, in that group, but you may know the answer. My ML screen spit the bit, and I remember reading about that. I think it's shot but I figure it's worth a question.

I didn't want to tag you there because I don't know all the players (I do more lurking than anything else). If you see my post, and know the answer, please help a brother out? ;)

Thanks and goodnight. :)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
I haven't gotten over there yet, but it should be just a matter of updating the software.

• Informative
Reactions: DPLongo22
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread