The Campfire....Pull up a stump, share a story and get to VAPING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mini_art

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
Florida USA
Dang it someone moved my stump ! They moved boBs little cabin that I kinda swiped too! They even moved the sewing shop on me ! Dag nab it ! Ok so its nice , I admit , very nice here but darn it will take me a month to find everything again , grumble grumble ........ opps !! looks like Ciego dont know where the new docks are and fell in again !

HyOnLyph

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
chllax folks (that's californy for no stress) .... there's plenty of buckeye t' go around. It is Fishigan USofA... we gots all kinds here.... n all are welcome. I'm a transplant o da buckeye state m'seff. Worthington (N of Columbus)

NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(:( Can we have 2 Buckeye stumps? Pretty please??????????:laugh:

bonniegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2009
South Jersey USA
so where should the new Novella posts go? old or new? I am itching to get my story out..................tis a good one about vacationers.

ETA:what about mod ho and Jelly man says and KBV radio weather/fishing report?

I hate new puters..............dang U and W need to be pounded to work!
I would like to buy some consonants......................not bowels.........................consonants

Last edited:

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
so where should the new Novella posts go? old or new? I am itching to get my story out..................tis a good one about vacationers.

ETA:what about mod ho and Jelly man says and KBV radio weather/fishing report?

I hate new puters..............dang U and W need to be pounded to work!
I would like to buy some consonants......................not bowels.........................consonants

Once I get the Novella over here they can be put into that thread here. For now, continue in the other thread.

yssiM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2010
MO USA
Howdy ho all you fine kin folk! This campfire's lookin like It needs some kinlin... *throwin some small cedar in* I love tha smell of cedar!!! The weather seems to be breakin finally.. gonna be a beauty of a day here at lake fishigan! Take ya a stroll to the bait, tackle, coffee and donut shop...catch ya some good joe, and try to catch ya keeper in the lake.. Seen some berthas bustin the water over yonder! Have a great day y'all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread