The Campfire....Pull up a stump, share a story and get to VAPING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

samuraijill

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
Oregon High Desert
The mail is here RIGHT NOW! I am posting to have something to do so I don't go out there and stand in the yard and stare at her while she finishes up.
ps, there's KBV in my mail today. :D

pps I had my first vape mail dream last night; I dreamed my order was 2 bottles short and I freaked right the ***k out! lmao, I'm hooked!

Last edited:

wingsprouts

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
The mail is here RIGHT NOW! I am posting to have something to do so I don't go out there and stand in the yard and stare at her while she finishes up.
ps, there's KBV in my mail today. :D

pps I had my first vape mail dream last night; I dreamed my order was 2 bottles short and I freaked right the ***k out! lmao, I'm hooked!

TFF SJ :laugh:

rkayw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2011
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Bumping this thread.

Hi Everyone!

Tell us what's been going on in your neck of the woods, or just chit chat.

Can you believe it is October already? This year seems to have flown by. I can't begin to wrap my head around it will be time to buy the bird for Thanksgiving Dinner soon.

Halloween first though. What is going to be your kids and/or your costume this year?

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
I have no kids (hallelujah!), but my dog is going to be a cheerleader in the local costume contest. Cute little outfit, with little pom poms for all 4 legs.

I'm excited, this costume totally fits her personality.

Why yes, I am a crazy dog lady!

And are you gonna be in a cheerleading outfit as well? Hmmmm? :p

rkayw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2011
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
We do not get into Halloween here. Use to when I was a kid, but now...not at all. I don't even buy a bag of candy to give out because kids don't trick or treat anymore. I can't remember the last time I had cute little trick or treaters at my door. Sad. I like seeing ppl decorate their lawns though. Cute stuff.

Some ppl love haunted houses...not me! I'm not paying someone to scare the bee-jee-bee's out of me. LMAO.

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
Some ppl love haunted houses...not me! I'm not paying someone to scare the bee-jee-bee's out of me. LMAO.

Sad that you don't have trick or treaters... I love getting to see them all. Of course this year like I said we are making a family event out of trick or treating, so I'm excited about that.

I LOVE haunted houses! It's an adrenaline rush, but in a safe, controlled environment, which means my girlfriend will actually go with me. (She's not a fan of getting an adrenaline rush in less "safe, controlled" ways...)

RazorNribbonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Trapped within my imagination
Sad that you don't have trick or treaters... I love getting to see them all. Of course this year like I said we are making a family event out of trick or treating, so I'm excited about that.

I LOVE haunted houses! It's an adrenaline rush, but in a safe, controlled environment, which means my girlfriend will actually go with me. (She's not a fan of getting an adrenaline rush in less "safe, controlled" ways...)

Ahhh Halloween! It's our designated holiday in the family = We have a huge party and turn our garage/yard into a haunted house every yr ( including a sound system/micropone to blast through the neighborhood, cook out etc..And family members to dresss the parts...

We raised our boy on haunted houses( he no longer kicks the gouls as he did when he was 5 lmao) and are actually traveling about 4-5 hrs to St Louis to check out one of the top rated haunted house in the country, this weeked lol (I know, we're twisted)

Wish you were going with us Dalton bet youd be a blast! (laugh)

sophie_lapin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
Awesomeville, FL
Yeah! That's the one I used to go to like 10 yrs ago!

There was also a good one at a mansion in Arnold (South St. Louis Co.). It was mainly outside in the woods- my girlfriend cracked her head open at that one.

That one Dalton mentioned in Sikeston should be real life scary with all that .... around those parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread