Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
I don't know . . . While I do have a PT labeler (for over 10 years) - I haven't used it to label anything so far . . . Just use a piece of paper an a piece of moving tape over that . . . So is that being a "Rebel" or just "Lazy" (I know - I know - No NEED to answer this rhetoric question :img:) . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I write on the bottle with a marker if it’s a sample mix. If it’s a keeper then I use these little rectangle pieces of paper that I cut from a piece of printer paper with a straight line cutter and then put a piece of scotch tape over the label and stick it to the bottle. We have a label maker but it’s my wife’s and I’d most likely get in trouble if I used all of her tape up.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    I write on the bottle with a marker if it’s a sample mix. If it’s a keeper then I use these little rectangle pieces of paper that I cut from a piece of printer paper with a straight line cutter and then put a piece of scotch tape over the label and stick it to the bottle. We have a label maker but it’s my wife’s and I’d most likely get in trouble if I used all of her tape up.
    I use white Rossum tape (a few still call it electrical tape) and a black, fine tip Sharpie.

3M Scotch 0.75 in. x 66 ft. x 7 mil #35 Electrical Tape, White-10828-DL-2W - The Home Depot

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Is this what your referring to? Transparent Duct Tape, Ultra High Performance Weather Resistant Tape for Discreet, No Show Repairs and Mounting | Residential, Commercial and Industrial Uses | by Gaffer Power (2 Inch x 20 Yards) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076J2BS1B/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_LK0iEbBQ46SZY

Nope. Something like this:

Nashua Tape 1 in. x 3.33 yd. Stretch and Seal Self-Fusing Silicone Tape in Black-1208952 - The Home Depot

or

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000ZTM72...9Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    Well - Then that settles that . . . Here I come Home Depot . . .

source.gif

OKAY - Can anyone guess what I am doing in the next few days . . . :facepalm:

I’d most likely get in trouble if I used all of her tape up.

Ya' Think . . . :rolleyes:

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 14, 2013
    SE PA
    You think that is Bad?
    Wait until the Topic turns to P-Touch Labelers.
    Good stuff! Every product my company has sold since the early 2000s has had a P-Touch label on it. We offer trade-in upgrades on newer models too, and so it's not unusual for us to get a 10 or even 15 year old product back. These products are used in garages and some of them come back looking like they've been through a war, but the product label is always still on the product and still legible.

But for my personal stuff, particularly e-liquid and such, white electrical tape and a Sharpie pen are entirely adequate. :D

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    Good stuff! Every product my company has sold since the early 2000s has had a P-Touch label on it. We offer trade-in upgrades on newer models too, and so it's not unusual for us to get a 10 or even 15 year old product back. These products are used in garages and some of them come back looking like they've been through a war, but the product label is always still on the product and still legible.

But for my personal stuff, particularly e-liquid and such, white electrical tape and a Sharpie pen are entirely adequate. :D

P-Touch Labels are just Cool.

I had one on a 250ml Bottle I wanted to wash. And Forgot to take the label off Before I popped the bottle in the Dishwasher.

I was kinda Shocked when I pulled the Bottle out. And there was the Sparkling Clean P-Touch Label still attached.

LOL

proax9

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 10, 2011
    Pomona, NY
    But for my personal stuff, particularly e-liquid and such, white electrical tape and a Sharpie pen are entirely adequate.

Sharpies are not an option for me-
    I was determined to have my wife wake up with a smile on her face...........
    I'm not allowed to have sharpies in the house anymore....

Nermal

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 8, 2013
    Farmington, NM USA
    I don't know . . . While I do have a PT labeler (for over 10 years) - I haven't used it to label anything so far . . . Just use a piece of paper an a piece of moving tape over that . . . So is that being a "Rebel" or just "Lazy" (I know - I know - No NEED to answer this rhetoric question :img:) . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:.

I'm pretty sure I'm off topic here, but for writable and removable tape, Post-it labeling tape is really handy. Not availably in my area, but I ordered a bunch from Staples - no shipping charge that way.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    I'm pretty sure I'm off topic here, but for writable and removable tape, Post-it labeling tape is really handy. Not availably in my area, but I ordered a bunch from Staples - no shipping charge that way.

Never heard of it. Sounds good.

classwife

Admin
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 9, 2010
    Wesley Chapel, Florida
    Sharpies are not an option for me-
    I was determined to have my wife wake up with a smile on her face...........
    I'm not allowed to have sharpies in the house anymore....

Bad boy !
    Bad, bad boy !!!

:lol:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread