The long awaited PA flavor/100mg nic co-op (Mod approved)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimho

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2009
New York
It's no longer a problem. I finally just said heck with it and measured out the crystals with a measuring shot glass and put them in zip lock pill pouches.

With that, that officially means everything is now packaged, I hope to get everything packaged up tomorrow, and as soon as my printer ink gets here (addressed I can do by hand, tracking number bar codes I can't unfortunately ;)), I'll get in all labeled and shipped.

Thanks, it must have been a daunting task...
Just dawned on me... we all ordered ml's of crystals probably not paying attention, but don't they package by wt? ....

Blaze

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2010
Kentucky
***UPDATE***

*sigh* If it ain't one thing it's another.

Unfortunately, due to the sheer volume of some of these orders, they simply will not fit in a SFRB. Those orders affected I will be sending a PM to you informing you of this, and I unfortunately will have to ask for additional shipping for the next size box (although I won't use MFRB, I'll take it to the PO and have it weighed after I pack it for exact amounts).

I apologize for this guys and gals, but I unfortunately could not foresee this.

Blaze

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2010
Kentucky
blaze, have you tried those orders in a flexible flat rate envelope at the same cost? that's what i had to do when the 10ml bottles from the trueman co-op did not fit. all arrived safely!

The PO's around here are finicky about that. Some PO workers won't look twice at it, some won't take them at all like that. I got it all worked out tho, just gotta get my printer ink in so I can print off shipping labels :)

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
The PO's around here are finicky about that. Some PO workers won't look twice at it, some won't take them at all like that. I got it all worked out tho, just gotta get my printer ink in so I can print off shipping labels :)

why, blaze? those are official usps flat rate envelopes just not the stiff ones. i don't see how postal workers could reject an envelope issued by usps themselves.
anyhow, glad you are all set and ready to go once your ink gets in. mine just ran out in the middle of the ecopure co-op, lol

Maialeth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2010
home
***UPDATE***

Still waiting on my ink (was supposed to be here already!). I ordered ink from another vendor (tired of waiting).

I'm sorry about all the delays, I really do have all the packages wrapped up and the labels stored, just waiting for printer ink to print them.

I would send Nastygram to the place you ordered your ink from first.. what with choosing expedited shipping they really should, at the very least, refund you your shipping costs... And then take the issue up with the Post office themselves.

jimho

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2009
New York
I would send Nastygram to the place you ordered your ink from first.. what with choosing expedited shipping they really should, at the very least, refund you your shipping costs... And then take the issue up with the Post office themselves.
i'd go to staples or office depot .... and save the extra ink when it arrives for next month....

Blaze

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2010
Kentucky

I filed a claim with eBay. This is just ridiculous.

i'd go to staples or office depot .... and save the extra ink when it arrives for next month....

If I could afford to drop 30 bucks on ink cartridges I would've in the first place.

Starchild47

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2010
Tennessee
Hey Blaze I am not sure if you are aware or not or this might not apply to you but I found out that Office Depot offers generic ink cartridges for my Dell printer for like $11.00. That is less than half price for what I can get them from Dell for. I think they have a generic line for a lot of printers. It is worth a look if you have not already for future purchases.

jimho

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2009
New York
Aye. Ink prices have been ridiculous forever. I refill my toners and inject my own ink into carts now. If you already have a good understanding of electronics, you probably already knew this. However, I wouldn't suggest it to most people, just about all cartridges have booby traps =/

Not just that but while its fine for labels, if you are doing phot quality work and you want it to last, its questionalbe ...
Ink Jets are a bit of a scam...
If you do alot of printing, laser printers are cheaper in the long run and the ink cartridges while more expensive, last forever....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread