The long awaited PA flavor/100mg nic co-op (Mod approved)

Status
Not open for further replies.
woot woot....blaze i received the package... i knew it was in there the moment i opened the mail box... everything was packaged nicely, the only problem was the sweet orange looks like it sucked itself in??? the bottle is like pinched together??? did anyone else have this problem? Very strange.. i am just wondering if the chemical in it does not like the plastic....the bag is not wet, but it is soooo strong i am afraid of puttin it close to my other flavors...lol.
Thanks for doin this coop for us blaze. Cant wait to use these flavors :)
Hugs~Missy

jimho

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2009
New York
woot woot....blaze i received the package... i knew it was in there the moment i opened the mail box... everything was packaged nicely, the only problem was the sweet orange looks like it sucked itself in??? the bottle is like pinched together??? did anyone else have this problem? Very strange.. i am just wondering if the chemical in it does not like the plastic....the bag is not wet, but it is soooo strong i am afraid of puttin it close to my other flavors...lol.
Thanks for doin this coop for us blaze. Cant wait to use these flavors :)
Hugs~Missy

Me too... Just opened up the box- same thing- I had 2x on the orange and both bottles were a bit collapsed- but no leakage in the plastic bags... smells great though.

Neo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ...off the analogs for years!
ok sorry but i just realized that i have menthol crystals, instead of EM crystals. I ordered 30ml em crystals and no menthol crystals. I will PM you. sorry :(

That seems to be my error. I just looked at your original PM and the spreadsheet of what I sent Blaze and I entered it on the wrong line. The orders are already done so there is nothing that can be done to straighten that out. PM me and I'll refund your money for that part out of my pocket.

Blaze

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2010
Kentucky
The orange oil did that before I even packaged them. I unscrewed the lids and let them "vent" to unsquish, but I'm not sure why they keep doing that (the TA did the same thing).

@Missy - sorry about that happening. It would figure that the ONE thing there was absolutely no "extra" on. If you can use the MC, keep them, or PIF them if you can't. I screwed up when I ordered and inadvertently ordered an extra 4oz of MC, so I've got a ton of it here. If anyone got shorted MC I can send it to them ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread