Status
Not open for further replies.

DLite

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
CA
www.vapealiciousjuice.com
This thread is for expressing appreciation and your love for your go to supplier. Tell us a little about why you use certain suppliers. What makes you keep returning?

KBV is an amazing supplier whom have outstanding juice great customer service and are all around great people with huge hearts

Last edited:

Rudy33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I have to mention Don at Breezesmokes - he is awesome. I won a vgo900 and had an issue with the battery lasting - he sent me another battery and didn't even want the old one back - said I could use it as a spare. How cool is that. He is awesome!!!

I know alot of people had negative things to say about Totally wicked but I find their decadent vapors extremely good. Especially the caramel. I have not found one that tastes like theirs.

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
I use Vapor Kings because they are personal, reliable and fast, and I'm willing to pay the little extra for that kind of service.

I love madvapes because they seem to have all the odds and ends that I need for a good price, and they're always throwing in extras. Once I asked jokingly for a free 30ml bottle of juice and they gave it to me. Good peeps.

If the above two don't have what I'm looking for, then I head over to Liberty Flights, I've spoken to them on the phone a couple times, and they are very reasonable and nice people. However, they seem to make a lot of mistakes. So thats why they aren't my first choice.

As for juice I get free juice for designing a supplier's website so I just go to him.

librarising

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
New York
First of all, I've sampled Bob and Missy's KBV and they make absolutely delicious juice! Yum!

For hardware, I have used all of these vendors and am totally pleased with them,

BreezeSmokes. Don is wonderful and very generous. I purchased some 901 batteries from him at clearance and he sent me a free charger. Don is also accommodating. I wanted to try out a VGO battery, and he found one that he had just tested and sold it to me for an unbelievably reasonable price. He also holds cool contests. :)

Liberty-Flights, for great discounted hardware, excellent warranties and speedy inexpensive delivery! It's also cool that if you review what you purchased, they give you a $.49 credit. So it's like 50 cents off on anything you buy from them. :)

GoodProphets for inexpensive adapters and just tried their 510 cartos, which so far rock!

Totally-Wicked has great customer service and with a good warranty on their products. One of the 1000mah auto eGo batteries I got during the yoyo sale died on me, and they just sent out a new one without asking for the old dead one back. Also, during the yoyo sale, I had 3 orders in 2 days, and they shipped them together, refunding my overpayment in shipping fees for 2 of the orders.

Honorable Mentions:

MyFreedomSmoke, also great customer service. I had ordered large eGo attys and carts from them and they ran out of the attys, so sent me eGo cartos to hold me over until the attys came in. I was also updated by email and phone as to the progress.

MadVapes for little fill-ins, speedy shipping

luceblueboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Ohio
This company is a little less known than the others so I figured I would give them the credit they deserve:

Want2Vape: This company is absolutely amazing. Their cigar juice is the best you can buy (Alcazar and Blondie). Over Christmas I order a bottle of Alcazar even though they were closed because of the recognition it was getting. Donley, the owner, offered to double my order since it would be a couple weeks until I received it plus put in three 3ml samples. Amazing customer service!!

Madvapes: Recently I ordered a saber touch mini and needed new batteries. Right after I received them, my power cord on the charger popped and went up in flames (literally). I called asking if they had any new cords for sale because I bought the charger in November. They sent me a brand new charger FOR FREE!!! talk about customer service!!

justboringsarah

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
IN
I'll get in on this
Perfumers Apprentice I emailed Linda because of a flavor I got that I thought might have been a mix up. She called me to talk about the slight differences. She explained in (way too much)detail what I was smelling and why.When I still couldn't tell,she shipped another bottle of the flavoring to me so I could compare. In the end,the flavor was OK,just too strong for me She also gave me some GREAT tips for tasting flavors. My orders always ship out fast,and the prices are great.

Value VaporJames has some of the best prices for attys here in the states. He always answers emails quickly and professionally. The hardware is good quality,and he offers a 30 day warranty on it

msroulette

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2010
Colorado Springs, CO
For hardware-Vapormoon.com I love my saber touch mods! I got my batteries and charger from Lighthound.

For Juice- Vaperite.com I've refound my love for tobacco flavors thanks to Todd and his mastery. I also get my cartos from him.

For DIY- My Freedom Smokes for unflavored nic & Perfumers Apprentice for flavorings

swt_silhouette

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2010
Boston
I haven't used many, so it's hard to name any one supplier...I would have said Liberty Flights,fast shipping and the discount on products you review, but roughly half of what I get from them fails, and then the replacements fail too. :(

I did get some Gourmet vaper samples, during their great sale, and I must say, their "Eggnog Too Die For", is aptly named!

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
VaprLife: Beautiful products of the best quality and with a 90 day warranty on those gorgeous mods of theirs, how could you NOT love them??? Customer service may take a day or two to get back to you (they're very busy over there), but when they do, they're extremely friendly and helpful. I'm a fan and a customer for life!

Kick Bass Vapor: It's no secret that I kinda know and love the owners, but even if I didn't, I would still love the juice! Along with delicious flavors of e-liquids (that produce massive amounts of vapor!), they also provide amazing customer service and go out of their way to be helpful and available to their customers. All win.

Litecigusa: I've been a customer for a long time there. I get my Boge cartos there and when I was an eGo user, I got my hardware from them. I had ONE equipment issue in the year I've been buying from them and they got me all fixed up as soon as I wrote to them. Decent prices, fair shipping price, nice customer service.

Special mention: VaporFlow: Another vendor with good prices and fair shipping charges. I have only placed one order with them, but they threw in a couple extras and had my order out in record time.

Ciego

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2010
A dank basement in SE Minnesota
I am a huge fan of Lecig, Cignot, V4L, Themadvaper, goodprophets, fsusa, lightcigusa, vaporkings, kickbassvapor, BWB, Gourmet Vapor, madvapes ....

The fact is, I have either been very lucky or 99.9% of the vendors in this business are fantastic.

Look, I buy a lot of stuff online. Besides e-cig stuff, I mean. I have had mixed experiences with a variety of Internet retailers, even the big ones like Amazon. My experiences on the other hand with vaping vendors has been miraculous. I think retailers in other lines could learn a lot from the folks with whom we do business.

I do have some issues with accessibility of certain websites...including the folks that market the Tornado. Most however are okay.

I salute all the suppliers and vendors who are also ECF members. For those members who are doing business but who haven't yet registered as suppliers, I hope you do so soon. It would be nice to spread the money around. LOL

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
I have a few GO-TO vendors for certain stuff (because of price), and some other GO-TO vendors because of stock, and other GO-TO vendors I use because of excellant CS.

on average, I stock up at places when they have great sales.. but if not, then I turn to my GO-TO's...

For Nic Juice:
Xtreme Vaping. Levy is great. His product is superb, prices are reasonable, and he will answer any questions in detail

For DIY supplies:
OneStopDIYshop. Kimberely is a doll. She is available week or weekends, always sweet, and my package always has free goodies!

For attys:
Value Vapor and RockyMountain. They have the cheapest prices around.

For fun sales and cool products:
Totally Wicked. The shipping time is fast, and the products are top notch!

For 510 gear and reliability:
Cignot. Vicky and Teri are the best. There ARE no nicer vendors. These ladies set the bar.

IF I'm in the mood for vendor juice:
MsT's Bakery. MsT is really nice, and her sweets are to die for! (my kid loves the candy treats)

So those are main my go-tos...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread