The Newest creation from MAP! The DCT MAP Tank!

Status
Not open for further replies.

smitty727

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2010
Monroe NC
I've always had trouble with map tanks. Maybe it's just me but it seems I end up wiping up more juice off my desk than I ever vape. Got the new DCT yesterday, watched the vape tv video (they always make everything look so easy), assembled it and filled it with juice. Then went to put the top delrin cap on and the pressure blew almost all the juice out the bottom of the atty, running all down the side of my Provari and puddled on my desk. Maybe I'll just stick with the Iatty and the UFS. I've pretty well got those figured out but me and the map just don't get along. On the other hand though, it did vape really well once I got the mess cleaned up.

sierra22

Moved On
Jun 11, 2011
USA
I've always had trouble with map tanks. Maybe it's just me but it seems I end up wiping up more juice off my desk than I ever vape. Got the new DCT yesterday, watched the vape tv video (they always make everything look so easy), assembled it and filled it with juice. Then went to put the top delrin cap on and the pressure blew almost all the juice out the bottom of the atty, running all down the side of my Provari and puddled on my desk. Maybe I'll just stick with the Iatty and the UFS. I've pretty well got those figured out but me and the map just don't get along. On the other hand though, it did vape really well once I got the mess cleaned up.

YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!!!!! Both caps should be on the tube before filling. Watch a different video, or watch the liquinator fill video, they are both to be filled the same way, the pressure from putting the top cap on after filling, will empty the tank, every time.

fsroq

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2011
Spain
I am using this tank now for a week. Still with the first DC 1.6 Ohm running at around 4.2 Volts. Amazing, still the same rich flavor. Much more flavor then just the DC for itself.
Dont think any longer. The tank is well build, the flavor is just awesome.

The map tank with DC is nearly like dripping, forget about what you dislike in cartos with fillers. This is as close as you can get to the real taste with a carto.

Harley

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2009
Yonder Way
The stainless steel carts are out of stock everywhere- i have 10 black ones that I'd like to put to use...

Hey gregory, Welcome to the forum... You can peel the black sticker off the Dual Coil to use in any tank. After you have peeled it off, use some fingernail polish remover on a cotton ball to remove the glue residue.. Works for me. That is how i'm getting rid of my black stock.....

soundasleep

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2011
Mulgrave - VIC - AU
You can peel the black sticker off the Dual Coil to use in any tank. After you have peeled it off, use some fingernail polish remover on a cotton ball to remove the glue residue..

Stupid noob question - what happens to the black outer if you don't remove it and use the carto in a tank setup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread