The nicoticket swap meet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Howard

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
www.dreadysmodspa.com
I have a full 30ml bottle of 6mg ACB willing to trade only for 6mg of Mutant or Katys Virus. Yes im infected never had the chance to try Mutant and my Katys is almost gone..

If you decide you will trade for anything else, I'm so in! Don't have mutant or Katy's though :(

lavender1742

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2014
Chesterfield,VA,USA
I am low on trade stuff but anyone sitting on Radio that didn't like it let me know if we can't trade I will buy it. I know it didn't hit for a lot of people but I vape it nearly every day. My ceramic base in the RM2 is an unhealthy brownish because of it but oh well I can't give it up! If anyone knows the cure for the RM2 puhleeze pm me the secret to making it white again!

mackman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
NorCal
I have 40~ml CLS 12mg 6.23.2014 trade for Virus or Creme Brulee.

CAM00490.jpg

Last edited:

AStilettoHeel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2014
San Diego, California, United States
I have a full 50ml of FrenillaFrenilla has been traded., born on date of 5/19 and a full bottle of GCD, born on date of 6/3 that have been steeping in the darkness of my office cabinet for trade and are overfilled as Clark always does. Both bottles are 6mg. The only juices I am willing to trade for are full 50ml bottles of AA or Refresh. If interested, PM me.

Sent you a PM, VA. Thanks. :)

Silent Solution

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
Wesley Chapel, FL
Anyone else sitting on some ACB that they would want to trade to a broke college student. I don't have any Nicoticket juice to trade but I have a spare liver. (We have 2 of those right?) or an appendix. Ahhh, I need me some ACB!!! Let me know. I do have other juices to trade,just no nicoticket. Unless you count the 4ml of Gravity and the 3 ml of PBC :(

Nanny and Silent both have it bad for the ACB!!!!

TraceyS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Blacksburg, Virginia
I have one each 15 ml. of GCD, Betelgeuse,and Gravity.There is a tiny line missing from the gravity, you really cannot see any missing on the other two. I can post a photo if you need.
Born date 7/2 and 7/3 2014- all are 18 mg
Would like to trade for something else..anyone interested?

I wouild like your GCD, I have coolcumber mint, h1n1 18mg. ( I also have Betelgeuse,and Gravity)

Tracey

Last edited:

TraceyS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Blacksburg, Virginia
I will take the H1N1 in a trade with you. What is the best way to ship these, buy something at USPS like a padded envelope?

I don't know I usually try to tape the tops and put a bubble wrap around them so a padded should work. PM me your address and I will PM you mine :) The h1n1 is unopened. Thanks!!! :)

Tracey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread