Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Finally figured out why I just could not vape these flavors. The nic was too high for my new Reo/RM2! So, wanting to truly experience the awesomeness that is Nicoticket, it has been suggested for me to try the Near Zero. I offer up the flavors I have left for trade. Near Zero flavors I am interested in are CLS, Cream Brulee, Wakonda, Frenilla.

I have CLS, Cream Brulee and Banana Pudding all were 50mil 12mg nic bottles. Born date 6/18/2014. Pictures show the amounts left in them.

fdrj2o.jpg

Thank you!

I think when someone suggested NZ, they may have meant "purchase Near zero and use it to mix down your 12mg?" I think you could snag up 15ml of NZ in each flavor and dump it in there and end up with close to 6-9mg.

VAscooter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2014
Springfield, MO
I have a full 50ml of FrenillaFrenilla has been traded., born on date of 5/19 and a full bottle of GCD, born on date of 6/3 that have been steeping in the darkness of my office cabinet for trade and are overfilled as Clark always does. Both bottles are 6mg. The only juices I am willing to trade for are full 50ml bottles of AA or Refresh. If interested, PM me.

Last edited:

Jdbaker82

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2014
United States
I have a full 50ml of Frenilla, born on date of 5/19 and a full bottle of GCD, born on date of 6/3 that have been steeping in the darkness of my office cabinet for trade and are overfilled as Clark always does. The only juices I am willing to trade for are full 50ml bottles of AA or Refresh. If interested, PM me.

You didn't mention the mg nic?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

WhatDoesThisButtonDo

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2014
Westchester, NY
Approx 20 ml's of Custard's Last Stand at 18 mg. Bottle's "Born on" date is 4/8/2014. (Aged almost 3 months). It's in a 50 ml capacity bottle.

15 ml's of Frenilla, 18 mg strength, born on 5/5/2014. 30 ml capacity bottle.

Once upon a time I loved 18 mg but since my reduction to 6's and 12's, stuff just burns the heck outta my senses.

Taking this off the table - No one else is into 18 mg's either =/ I'll just soften them down with NZ Frenilla.

VAscooter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2014
Springfield, MO
I have a full 50ml of FrenillaFrenilla has been traded., born on date of 5/19 and a full bottle of GCD, born on date of 6/3 that have been steeping in the darkness of my office cabinet for trade and are overfilled as Clark always does. Both bottles are 6mg. The only juices I am willing to trade for are full 50ml bottles of AA or Refresh. If interested, PM me.
I still have 50ml of steeping 6mg GCD with BOD of 6/3 available for trade if anyone is interested. Only trade would be for AA or Refresh. Overfilled bottle. Thanks!

lda2345

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2014
Arkansas
juice.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

What I have up for trade minus the full bottle of Refresh on the right (traded yesterday). Est. 45ml Raz cup 12mg BOD 4/16, Est. 40ml+ Refresh 6mg BOD 4/30, Est. 25ml Betelgeuse 6mg BOD 4/30. I'm only looking for 6mg and it would be great if someone would trade the lot to save on shipping. I would really like Mutant, Oreo, or KV for the Raz Cup but I'm doubtful of that. I'll take Strawnilla or maybe some well steeped Virus if thats not possible :D. PM me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread