Status
Not open for further replies.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
I don't think a 10/11 wrap coil will fit the head of an ST Mini and that's the atty I'm planning on using with it.

Steam engine and I don't get along! I plug in my info, wrap the coil with the wraps the steam engine tells me to and the ohm's never come out where steam engine says it will. I have no clue what I do wrong. Like everything else, I'll figure it out on my own I guess! :)

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Reactions: glowplug

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
My students hate it when I say this...."I don't know, try it and see!" :evil:
I did!! :p The Reo needed a bath so I gave it a bath, dried it all up, dry burned the coil and wicked it with the Egyptian cotton. Filled it up with Atlanta and went to town! It's really good! No funny taste for the first couple of hits like rayon or KGD. I think I'll order some when I order the nickel wire and use it for the eVic when it gets here. :)

Dahomey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Illinois
Okay. Here's a question that may be slightly "off-topic" but I think this is the correct forum to ask this question. So here goes: I am finding that I need to step down in my milligrams of nicotine. I want to take it down from 6 to 3mg. Is it true that most e-liquid dispensed in 3mg. are made mostly for dripping? I ask this because when I order juice, I sometimes see a notification that the "3mg. is for "drippers." What say, anyone? :confused:

Thanks!

Last edited:

Dahomey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Illinois
3mg can be for anything as long as you want 3mg... ;)

Thanks, Megan :angel: Here's the issue I'm trying to figure out. I recently got some juice that I've been wanting to try. Problem is, they only offered it in 100vg. After I bought it, I learned (on their website) that 100vg is best when used in a dripper. Does that mean I can't use it in my tank because of the higher VG?

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Thanks, Megan :angel: Here's the issue I'm trying to figure out. I recently got some juice that I've been wanting to try. Problem is, they only offered it in 100vg. After I bought it, I learned (on their website) that 100vg is best when used in a dripper. Does that mean I can't use it in my tank because of the higher VG?

Try and see what you think. Maybe "prime" your coil with a few dry pulls on your tank without firing your coil to be sure it's well saturated? Good luck!!

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Dahomey, I vape 3 mg juice all day, every day in a tank. :)
Me, too! 3 MG all day.
The issue is the high VG. Unless you are dripping, Dahomey, 100% VG can be slow to wick, due to the thickness. Just don't chain vape if using it in a tank and you should be ok. Some people thin their high VG juices down with distilled water - just a drop or two - but I haven't tried it so can't speak to it increasing wickability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread