The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

THE Phoenix Line is here & up for SALE. both phoenix xl & 3ml tank version,bottom coil, 2 ohms for both

Discussion in 'MyVape' started by badkolo, Mar 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Big Screen D

Big Screen D Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 5, 2011
    Georgia
    WTH? I only followed the controversy with passing interest. What could possibly be so bad to cause her to pull ALL her videos.

No way should she let herself be bullied from doing what she obviously enjoys doing for the vaping community.

2. zoiDman

zoiDman My -0^10 = Nothing at All* ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    From what I understand she has been getting a Lot of Hate Mail and Nasty PM's for the last 2 weeks or so.

3. Big Screen D

Aug 5, 2011
    Georgia
    For what? Surely not because she thought someone was metering something wrong? That's just ridiculous.

4. zoiDman

Supporting member
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    I hear you.

But you've seen it when the Fan Boys and Groupies of a Reviewer or a Poster start Posting Ugly Things. Then the Other side starts Defending their Reviewer / Poster. Pretty Soon, It's a Mob Mentality.

I'm not saying I know what Actually went on with S.J.

All I know when I read some of the Comments on Another Reviewers youtube Channel, I just about puked. People Yelling and Screaming about This and That. It really got Ugly.

And over what?

Nothing.

BTW - Have you read this Thread?

5. LordDavon

LordDavon Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2010
    Florida
    I believe PB removed his reply video, so all the comments are now gone.

6. zoiDman

Supporting member
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    I hope He, or anyone else who had Comments like I Read, would.

There were some that were Really Uncalled for. I mean were talking about a Carto here, Right?

7. Big Screen D

Aug 5, 2011
    Georgia
    Like I said Z, I really didn't follow any of the back and forth.

In general, I am surprised that such poor behavior happened between people that frequent this site. Very unusual.

8. zoiDman

Supporting member
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    It just seemd like a Bad Turn of Events that Somehow Got Blown way, Way, WAY out of Proportion.

9. Big Screen D

Aug 5, 2011
    Georgia
    Well, I don't know her other than from watching some of her videos, but I'd bet chances are this blows over, and Steeljan will once again grace our screens.

10. LordDavon

LordDavon Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2010
    Florida
  11. Rolondo

Rolondo Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 4, 2010
    Seattle
    Yes, I agree - I was aware of the situation before the crazy posts started - I subscribe to Jan and Busardo and the comment about meter boxes adding resistance was made a couple of vids ago by Jan - this confused me 'cause PB uses a box in almost all of his vids and I trusted the readings were accurate on all the different mods and cartos he used - when I watched PBs' answer (in response to Jan's assertion I believe) it might not have been totally fair 'cause he used a ProVari - I believe the ProVari includes some kind of regulator in its circuitry that maintains the voltage setting no matter what load is added.....so now I'm still confused - I use a cheap meter with long pos and neg leads....do these leads add resistance?? - Anyway....I've learned alot from both and was sad to discover that all of Jan's vids have been removed - there were so many of hers that I wanted to watch (in particular her explanation of how the Darwin regulates wattage instead of voltage) - too bad she couldn't have ignored those posts and I'm hoping, after a period of time, she will get back into it (and re-post all of her old vids).

12. daisyd

daisyd Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 24, 2010
    Az
    The easiest way to see if your multimeter adds resistance is to set it to ohms and press the leads together. Whatever number show up is the resistance your box adds to readings. It's easy enough to subtract it if you so desire. I've never felt much need for it personally, but some people care more about extreme accuracy than I do. As for the rest of this... :facepalm: This is why I don't hang out on the mommy forums anymore.

13. SIC08869

SIC08869 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 21, 2011
    Orlando
    Can't wait on a release date, these look so promising. The one thing that I have to ask as it is not clear, does the bottom coil line have a wick?

14. timh

timh Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 1, 2009
    Summerdale Al.
    Yes there is a little wick on each side at the bottom.

15. badkolo

badkolo ECF Guru ECF Veteran

yes they have a wick, small wick, they are now made with just the right amount of wick, so when filled properly it will not leak and when you take a drag it lets juice in without dry hits for a clean taste from first to last.

also the coil and wick where raised as to not touch the hole under it, this is to prevent juice from seeping down as it rewets the wick.

they are very easy to dismantle and clean, ill add a video, you ened to do shorter dry burns but i cleaned a few over 8 times already and can be done by anyone very easily. even putting it back together results in no issues becuase of its design, we will also have the 3ml versions and the 3ml versions of the top coil sealed no wire ce style in a ego casing

16. burns_erin

burns_erin Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2010
    The ArmPit of Texas
    Really looking forward to these !!!

17. Katatonik

Katatonik Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 14, 2011
    Dallas, TX
    These can't come fast enough.

18. Cyrus Vap

Cyrus Vap Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 8, 2011
    Bay Area, California
    How did they pull a top coil off without wires? (sorry if we established this earlier in the thread, I may have missed it)

19. carlton

carlton Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 28, 2010
    Albuquerque
    I'm guessing the same way the stardust does it. There's actually two tubes down the center, the outside, visible one, is the ground. There will be a smaller one on the interior that conducts the positive electricity.

20. Cool_Breeze

Cool_Breeze Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 10, 2011
    Kentucky
    Interesting product...will an 808 version become available..?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.