THE Phoenix Line is here & up for SALE. both phoenix xl & 3ml tank version,bottom coil, 2 ohms for both

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkoppk

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2011
hanover,PA.
Wow,I just tried these in 2.4-2.6 ohms and 2.8-3.0 ohms and they are amazing.Flavor is just as good as dripping I think and they blow the Stardust away.I pushed the 2.8-3.0 past 5 volts and still no burnt taste,just warmer thicker vapor and great taste.If your version is tweaked and better than these they are gonna be a huge seller and i'm gonna pick up a bunch.I can't believe how good these wick and vape,a game changer for sure.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
yup we agree, there a few people out there with the newest version fixes since they where finished about a month ago then we needed to make sure they all worked the same which they did and the people we sent them out to agreed, we have over 18.000 peaces on order and dont want to rush a large order, plus we have the 3ml version coming and want both made to the specs we helped them with.

they are a vaping beast, make sure to fill upside down.

but we did wait for reason i specified elswhere, they simply where not ready when they fist made them many months back, some leaked, ohms where off, and the wicks wherent proper, all thats has changed and we are very confident in them and how they will perform.

Last edited:

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
Wow,I just tried these in 2.4-2.6 ohms and 2.8-3.0 ohms and they are amazing.Flavor is just as good as dripping I think and they blow the Stardust away.I pushed the 2.8-3.0 past 5 volts and still no burnt taste,just warmer thicker vapor and great taste.If your version is tweaked and better than these they are gonna be a huge seller and i'm gonna pick up a bunch.I can't believe how good these wick and vape,a game changer for sure.

Test the Ωs on yours. I didn't get mine from GV, and the Ωs were all over the place. I had one testing at 3.2, two at 3.0, a 2.9 and one 2.8Ω. The 2.8Ω is the best one, and I have been vaping it at 4.4V. I ordered the 2.6-2.8Ω pack.

Bad is getting his tested better, so I hope this doesn't happen at GV. But, all of them hit like the C8. I haven't had any leaking. The top cap pulls right out, as well as the center tube assembly, for very easy cleaning. These things are VERY nice!

jkoppk

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2011
hanover,PA.
Test the Ωs on yours. I didn't get mine from GV, and the Ωs were all over the place. I had one testing at 3.2, two at 3.0, a 2.9 and one 2.8Ω. The 2.8Ω is the best one, and I have been vaping it at 4.4V. I ordered the 2.6-2.8Ω pack.

Bad is getting his tested better, so I hope this doesn't happen at GV. But, all of them hit like the C8. I haven't had any leaking. The top cap pulls right out, as well as the center tube assembly, for very easy cleaning. These things are VERY nice!

I metered the packs I got and the ohms do vary a bit more than usual.I use the Kick when vaping so ohms aren't an issue for me unless they were way off which the weren't.I just tried one on my Kgo and man what a good vape,impressive vapor and drip like flavor.

Cyrus Vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2011
Bay Area, California

do you have the top or bottom coils?

tidegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
Panama City, FL
Anyone remember the old Mervyn's Commercial for their annual sale? There was a lady outside the store waiting for it to open. She was looking in saying, "Open Open Open Open." Why does this feel the same :D
Cause Bad is the biggest freakin tease on ECF, that's why. :lol:

I bet you're sitting on a pile of Phoenix and improved Flux clearos, laughing at all of us, aren't ya??? :p

SIC08869

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2011
Orlando
Gotten a few dry hits, not horrible but you can tell it wasnt as wet as it was supposed to be. Every 2 or three hits im doing a little primer puff and its helping considerably. Flavor is good, I am only using 12mg so throw hit is very light. So far this is the closest I have seen to dripping flavor to date. They were easy to fill, no leaks so far. I absolutely love it compared to a standard or dcc carto. I am really hoping the improvements from GV make these all the better. If these truly last 2 weeks this will be my go to carto.

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
do you like them better than fluxos, stardusts, visions etc SIC?

I know you didn't ask me, but as a big supporter of the Fluxo, I have to say that they are just as good, but different. Since they are always juiced up, they are almost like a fully juiced Fluxo, even till the end.

SIC08869

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2011
Orlando
do you like them better than fluxos, stardusts, visions etc SIC?

This is my first CE, I have always used smok tech dcc's or v4l cool carts. Right now I am still having trouble with the dry hits. It might be my juice which is pretty sweet and goldish in color. Additionally the carto started out at 2.7 and is now 2.3 after one refill. I am going to try some other juices. One thing I have to mention is to NOT over fill these. Filling them upside down, leave about 2mm from the holes at the bottom or it all comes out the tube on the tip side. :D Made a small mess second fill trying to get a full fill.

Its at 2.2 now. I am down to 3.9 on the provari and the dry hits are going away. May have been tooooo hot. Not sure Ill keep you all posted.

2 big primer puffs, no flooding this time and it's hitting good again. I think I am going to try another juice and see what happens.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread