THE Phoenix Line is here & up for SALE. both phoenix xl & 3ml tank version,bottom coil, 2 ohms for both

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
This is my first CE, I have always used smok tech dcc's or v4l cool carts. Right now I am still having trouble with the dry hits. It might be my juice which is pretty sweet and goldish in color. Additionally the carto started out at 2.7 and is now 2.3 after one refill. I am going to try some other juices. One thing I have to mention is to NOT over fill these. Filling them upside down, leave about 2mm from the holes at the bottom or it all comes out the tube on the tip side. :D Made a small mess second fill trying to get a full fill.

Its at 2.2 now. I am down to 3.9 on the provari and the dry hits are going away. May have been tooooo hot. Not sure Ill keep you all posted.

I'm not having the same thing happen. I have filled all of mine full, and the only leak I've had is from the one I put back together wrong. My ohms are just as high as ever also. Are you sure you have the correct version of the carto?

SIC08869

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2011
Orlando
Yeah for sure, Looking at the package its saying 2.4 to 2.6. When i first ohmed it the reading was 2.7 which i figured no big deal.
the first carto was:
Velvet Vapors White Choc Tobbacco 70/30 12mg

Just switched juice
VaporGod Pomegranate 60/40 11mg
This carto ohmed out at 2.7 first hit also
Seems to be hitting fine. Ill keep you posted. :D

SIC08869

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2011
Orlando
Ok on the first and second carto I used an 18 guage needle to fill, while it worked out on the first carto could this be the reason for my second carto leaking.

3rd carto 2.5 ohms
VaporGod Blackberry 80/20 18mg provari at 4.2 no dry hits, vapor production is good throat hit is much better. Flavor is medium. No leaking at all atm.

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
Ok on the first and second carto I used an 18 guage needle to fill, while it worked out on the first carto could this be the reason for my second carto leaking.

3rd carto 2.5 ohms
VaporGod Blackberry 80/20 18mg provari at 4.2 no dry hits, vapor production is good throat hit is much better. Flavor is medium. No leaking at all atm.

SIC, do you have Skype?

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
as i mentioned previously i dont know what others are selling, I only know what we worked on and we are recieving, I worked way to hard on these to deal with issues people might have with these they bought elswhere, if your having issue with them then please pm someone for help.

you could be using a product that is months old and we would have no way of knowing so thank you for understandning

Last edited:

sparkyth67

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2009
Samson, Alabama
as i mentioned previously i dont know what others are selling, I only know what we worked on and we are recieving, I worked way to hard on these to deal with issues people might have with these they bought elswhere, if your having issue with them then please pm someone for help.

you could be using a product that is months old and we would have no way of knowing so thank you for understandning

bad when are these going to be released I have a cart already waiting just to put some of these in it before my wife's last vision clearo burns out

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
Sorry badkolo,
I wanted to say straight out that what I have so far I like a lot. I can't wait for Gotvapes to release the tested version of these so that each carto works awesome!

no need to apologize, just dont want to confuse people, i see many rushing out to buy them now to try them and thats all cool but they should all be aware they could be buying old stock which is possible since the phoenix was finished a month and 2 weeks ago., not saying they are but just like the ce2 there are people still selling very old 7 month old packs because they are not known for ce2's, the same may apply to the ce3 which we call phoenix and on this forum must be called phoenix, the ce2 company microcig owns the name ce3.

there are actual changes made from older versions and its impossible for me to tell if the ones people are picking up contain those new fixes and adjustments.

sparkyth67

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2009
Samson, Alabama
oh vision minis we have plenty of and as i mentioned all our vision line form nano,micro,360 regualr, mini, giant all have a new clearer tube that gives better taste and is as durable as the last one.

cool she doesn't like the ones with the light they are bad about leaking right where the wire grounds the led they will drip right there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread