The Precise Strata Dual Coil Rebuildable Atomizer/Integrated Tank PV

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Just an update on the Strata:

As i mentioned in this thread (or perhaps another, it gets buried quickly), another project is in the production cue before the Strata and the Strata, in all likelihood, will not be produced until all production is brought in house here at Super-T. Due to its complexity, it will encounter many of the production hiccups and difficulites the Shockwave did, so bringing it's production in house is imperative for quality control and design control.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place

As i mentioned in this thread (or perhaps another, it gets buried quickly), another project is in the production cue before the Strata and the Strata, in all likelihood, will not be produced until all production is brought in house here at Super-T. Due to its complexity, it will encounter many of the production hiccups and difficulites the Shockwave did, so bringing it's production in house is imperative for quality control and design control.

We're not going anywhere. We will be right here until the hiccups have subsided!

Mindtroverted

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2012
Zagreb, Croatia
Due to its complexity, it will encounter many of the production hiccups and difficulites the Shockwave did, so bringing it's production in house is imperative for quality control and design control.

Does it refer to Strata or that "other" mysterious project that is on the way?

MrAftrmth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2011
LosAngeles

Thanks for the update. I can relax ...for now :)

:evil:

Mindtroverted

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2012
Zagreb, Croatia
are we talking 3 months? 6 months? 1 year?

3 months? Definitely. 6 months? Probably. 1 year? Maybe. It all depends on when they start the production process. A realistic assessment would be anywhere between 3 and 5 months, but that is only under the assumption that there are no hitches during the production and that the concept is already fully formed and functional on paper. If any of the aforomentioned things are not true, then we may be looking at a longer time stretch.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
are we talking 3 months? 6 months? 1 year?

I honestly don't know. Theres going to be a lot of compression, meaning we already have 5 other mods designed, 3 feeder/rebuildables, a 306 device and dozens of tips actually already to be plugged into the CNC machine as well as other projects in the early stages like a VV tube and box mod, but until we finish bringing all the production in house, most of those projects are on hold. Outsourcing the machining is just too slow and, witness the shockwave, more "complicated" then some machine shops want to do. (in other words, they are low run, low profit for the machine shops and they want to cherry pick the jobs they do)

Once we bring the production in house, all of these projects will flow out within a very short time period and new products can go from concept to production quickly.

Mindtroverted

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2012
Zagreb, Croatia
I honestly don't know. Theres going to be a lot of compression, meaning we already have 5 other mods designed, 3 feeder/rebuildables, a 306 device and dozens of tips...

I am actually glad that all these projects will come out at some later date because, if they came out soon, my wallet, my credit card and my family would hate you :)

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I am actually glad that all these projects will come out at some later date because, if they came out soon, my wallet, my credit card and my family would hate you :)

I've waited a long time for vaping stuff before, now I realize it comes with the territory. Luckily, we live in a vaping world with so many options. I will wait on this for as long as it takes, but I will be vaping happily the entire time!

I honestly don't know. Theres going to be a lot of compression, meaning we already have 5 other mods designed, 3 feeder/rebuildables, a 306 device and dozens of tips actually already to be plugged into the CNC machine as well as other projects in the early stages like a VV tube and box mod, but until we finish bringing all the production in house, most of those projects are on hold. Outsourcing the machining is just too slow and, witness the shockwave, more "complicated" then some machine shops want to do. (in other words, they are low run, low profit for the machine shops and they want to cherry pick the jobs they do)

Once we bring the production in house, all of these projects will flow out within a very short time period and new products can go from concept to production quickly.

Sounds like the man has a plan!

schismz

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
Seattle, WA

Just tell people that Super T is a computer company that makes social apps, take $15 million in first round VC funding, and push the GO button!
"It's... like a heavy metal social app. You use it and people walk up to you and ask ... is that? If you do it in the right place, some of those people are hot girls."
Why is the real world so slow? ADD unhappy. Wants everything right now! Will reload page in browser, maybe 15 seconds have changed something.

thejager

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
i have no problem waiting however long...but basic estimates i do think help us who are waiting...if for no other reason than basic budgets and economic planning.... i dont want anything rushed and i am not concerns with justification for whatever reason, through their great work in the past and present they have earned the right to take their time getting something right...be it for the consumer or for they the manufacturer...just open communication..which i believe Super T does very well at and will hopefully keep up with.

I think this device should be pretty impressive no matter when it drops

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Im not worried, I know David will do it right... I just received my first RBA, a Z-atty-pro.. Looks great on the Provari, but talk about doubling the weight of your mod.. Plus you know me, tanks-forget about it... direct dripping is where its at... Drip only mode Strata is what Im after...

Yeah, me too on all accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread