The REACTOR Atomizer Tank!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

debook

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
CO
Wow...first impressions of the new tube and atty are really good. Been through half a tank so far and the atty is staying much wetter and there are bubbles coming out of the atty just like a carto! I never noticed the first attys doing that. No leaking, but the atty is a little spitty which I'm sure will settle in a day or two. This is much improved over the previous atty's which weren't bad to start with, I went with the 2.5ohm this time for the Opus which is working out very nicely so far. I'll post more after i've had a chance to break it in and work it for a while, but so far its a nice improvement.

vaptamist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
FL
Got my replacement tubes and single coil atomizers in today - man, I'm loving it so far. No leakage, and I vastly prefer the taste and performance of these atomizers over the dual coils from before. Best part is I can use them on my 3.7v devices or with a kick and still get the performance out of them that I'm looking for.

jed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
NW NJ
once you get the fill part down correctly and avoid the dreaded leak this tank smokes....one thing noticed that if you start to get the air lock with dry hits just lift the top cap a little without removing and juice will bubble in the atty hole to start the flow again.....Cuse you coming up with another design for a relief hole other than what was previously posted? just wondering why the screw in side of tube wasn't offered....function issue?

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
The new Reactor attys are a HOME RUN, Drew! :vapor:

I just loaded up with the 2.5 ohm one, filled with BB and slapped it on the Darwin. I had to give quite a few dry pulls before I got that slightly gurgly draw, but each one was definitely feeding juice 'cos I could see the bubbles. I started vaping at that point and the hit has been consistent through half a tank, hasn't started to flood/leak or run dry at. Only once so far have I had to give it an extra toot to keep the juice flowing. It's handling the really thick juice beautifully, when I refill I will do so with a much thinner juice to see how it performs then

Sense Field

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2010
Nomad
45f221be-7e84-16b3.jpg

Round two...go!

CASEACE79

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2011
Delaware
Well first impressions were great. Awesome flavor and very little leaking. However my atty is now not firing. No error messages on my provari. It also wont fire on my phidius or an ego. I didnt hear a pop like an atty coil breaking and when i check my atomiser ohm level it reads as if nothing is attached. Ive tried other cartos and attys and they all read fine. Wanted to know if anyone had ever encountered this or if anyone might have any ideas what the issue might be. Thanks for all the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread