XLiYw.jpg

FAaIh.jpg

jkmtwo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2012
Lebanon TN
OK so I got my new tank yesterday, first impressions were spectacular, I didn't watch the video until after I filled, had no issues. Taste was awesome, 2nd fill had minor leaking, due to me putting the cap on wrong, I'm on my 3rd fill now, and I love it, will be ordering at least one more.

View attachment 122163

crispysaturn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Hazleton, Pa
Any of you getting leaks when the juice runs low?? I followed the vid step by step. 5th tank now and all is almost well until I get to about 1/4ish left and then it starts leaking out Atty connection. Haven't tried another atty yet, but just wanted some of your opinions.

Missing my smoked tank - any updates on getting these for the new tanks drew??

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
crispy, yeah I get a little bit of flooding on the last 1/3 of the tank or so, but not too bad. When it gets low like that, just vape with it angled so the hole is not submerged once in a while, that seems to mitigate it a little bit for me. Haven't had any significant leaks, just a drop or two here and there. I do tend to use thick juices, though, 50/50 is about as thin as I go

Overall I'm still impressed with the Reactor, performance has been pretty steadily good for me, but there are still occasional days where it seems I haven't fully gotten through the learning curve :laugh:

crispysaturn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Hazleton, Pa
I play a little bass. My father has played since he was 13 so it's only natural to follow in his footsteps. Very nice looking - 6 string??? I only ever played 4. Have an old ken smith now - was my dads old one :)

As far as the leaking it's in no way bad. Just was worried that it was me or a bad atty.

I do the same thing for it kill - helps a bit. I also top it off every now and again to keep it from running low.

I've had good luck with both the short and long attys. I do however prefer taste of the longer ones.

Thanks for the update on tanks drew!

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
We could start a band on here for sure...It seems allot of ecig enthusiasts are musicians...Also Dog lovers for some reason? At least the ones that post on ecf anyway? LOL...I have played Guitar as long as I can remember...Never really got spectacular but played in a few Bands...I miss it sometimes (playing music) but the work outweighed the fun after a while. Now I have a couple guitars placed strategically around the house , so I pick one up every now and then...WIsh I had more time and energy , I would probably start a band on ECF!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread