• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

The rebuilt juice box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fairlane64

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2009
Central US
Thanks! I got the juice, the box, and some batts, but where do I get a charger?

Here's the charger I personally use on 18650 batteries: MadVapes LLC

It only does one battery at a time, but I have a couple of those chargers so it's no biggie for me. Lots of other places sell similar chargers (some that will do 2 or even 4 batteries at a time).
I suppose you could try one of these if you need to do 2 batteries at a time: MadVapes LLC

Also another type of charger for the 18650 available here: TL-100 Universal Li-Ion Charger for 18650, 17670 & 16340 cells

HTH...

mr quackums

ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2009
texas
i have a question that was probably answered in the last 11 pages, but its 3AM so i aint looking nothing up :)

i'm just curious how long it takes him to make one of these.

or to be more specific: how many orders puts him 6-7 weeks behind schedule.

it just seems to be amazing how popular something like this is considering its made in some random guys workshop.

(i realize carlos may not want to answer and thats perfectly fine, im just curious)

Wireguy

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Birmingham Al
I bought that charger because the other wasn't available. I now have both and I'm buying more of the single type.

Here's the charger I personally use on 18650 batteries: MadVapes LLC

It only does one battery at a time, but I have a couple of those chargers so it's no biggie for me. Lots of other places sell similar chargers (some that will do 2 or even 4 batteries at a time).

HTH...

Fairlane64

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2009
Central US
I bought that charger because the other wasn't available. I now have both and I'm buying more of the single type.

Yeah, I like having a few of the single type too since I have plenty of outlets to plug a few of them in if necessary. That way I'm not relying on one big charger (just in case it decides to quit working).

discoqueen

Jan 1, 2010
Texas
Yes..email carlos with the image first...then pay.

No way to tell on the list..as yet..but that may be coming available.

I spoke with Carlos this morning..and he now has someone helping him building the Juice Boxes...so, they should be shipping out much sooner.

Great news indeed! But wasn't he having supplier issues also? Has that been resolved or is that ongoing?
Just curious, as the hubby and I are on the waiting list too! Can't wait to have one of these babies!:D

kai kane

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
Near da water ...
Finally got mine in, and very worth the wait. The Juice Box takes a little bit to get used to, definetly not a 510 LOL. But after playing with it a bit, it has the best TH i have seen, a huge bottle for juice, and the batteries will last ALL DAY. Thanks for a great MOD Carlos.

Anxiously waiting your report! :)
Please let us know what you learned in the transition - what did you have to get used to?
would you carry it out in public? Is it heavy? Draw differently? Got any pics?
(Enjoying a custom vanilla coffee bean in my 510 right now . . . ahhh)
mahalo
kai

Oggy

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2010
Sabattus, ME, US
My manual bat went out for my 510 on Jan 8th so while waiting on my JB i have been using some old auto batts i had laying around, i have goten used to taking a VERY strong draw cause of the auto's. With the JB you take very litte draws, or you will suck the juice up into the atty and flood it. It only takes a slight pressure on the bulb to get juice to the atty and for me needs primed every 5-6 puffs. Make sure to have some lower nic lvl juice ready when your JB comes in, the JB has ALOT more TH than a 510. I normally use a 24mg nic mix with mostly PG, with a 510 its just right for me. With my JB i have cut it in half and will probly cut down a bit more and will be trying a vg mix when it gets here.

PROS:
No more dripping or refilling carts constantly.
Large battery, the 18650 easily last me all day and I vape steadly as long as im up.
TASTE i seem to get alot more taste with the JB than i do off the 510

CONS:
It floods easily, I cant just drop it in a pocket and go like with the A 510

Summary:
I will continue to use my 510 at times when i am out and about. But for while im at work or hanging out in the evening the JB will be my primary joice for vaping.

Disclamer: I started on a Joye 510, and have felt no need to try other systems till i started to get frustrated with the short life of the batteries. So i have a limited pool of info to compare against.

Hope this helps, and Thanks to Carlos for a great MOD. I am still new to the forum, so i dont believe I can post pics yet. I had mine made in a flat green, so as not to draw attention.

OGGY

kai kane

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
Near da water ...
Summary:
I will continue to use my 510 at times when i am out and about. But for while im at work or hanging out in the evening the JB will be my primary joice for vaping. ...Hope this helps, and Thanks to Carlos for a great MOD. I
OGGY

Yeah I'm using my 510 out and about and a 905 when home. Guess I should place an order for the JB!
Did you order yours thru the website, or?
mahalos,
kai

KonaNeil

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
Big Island, Hawaii
Does anyone have a JPG of the current version of the JuiceBox? The vids at the beginning of this thread no longer run.

...it just seems to be amazing how popular something like this is considering its made in some random guys workshop...

There was a time when Apple computers were made in some random guy's garage.

God doesn't come down, appoint inventor-entrepreneurs, dress them in suits and give them factories.

Hey Carlos. I have seen many mods but have yet to see one like yours. From what I have read yours is direct injection from the eliquid bottle. That is great since dripping does get to be a pain when if you vape constantly. Is there anyway that you an email with a picture of your updated version and some pricing and maybe some info on how exactly it works?? My email address is deucemob4life@yahoo.com Thank you very much for time and keep up the good work Carlos.

Kody

Fairlane64

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2009
Central US
Hey Carlos. I have seen many mods but have yet to see one like yours. From what I have read yours is direct injection from the eliquid bottle. That is great since dripping does get to be a pain when if you vape constantly. Is there anyway that you an email with a picture of your updated version and some pricing and maybe some info on how exactly it works?? My email address is deucemob4life@yahoo.com Thank you very much for time and keep up the good work Carlos.

Kody

Dumploader,

You're probably not going to get a direct reply from Carlos, I think he's too busy right now trying to make them fast enough to keep up with all the orders! However, you can see pics and order one here: http://www.avejuice.com/tech/index.php?route=product/product&path=46&product_id=67

mr quackums

ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2009
texas
once i get a few extra bucks, im getting me a juicebox.

black background with a green neon-green biohazard symbol

Biohazard.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread