• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

The rebuilt juice box

Status
Not open for further replies.

youngll11

ECF Veteran
Just to clarify: if you order one of these babies from avejuice.com, it does not come with a battery, and only comes with one atty? Any way to get extra attys in case of newbie error?

Been off the pvs for a while and am looking for one with the least hassle possible, so far it looks like juicebox is the answer. Any last minute suggestions before I make my purchase?

SNM

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2009
Just to clarify: if you order one of these babies from avejuice.com, it does not come with a battery, and only comes with one atty? Any way to get extra attys in case of newbie error?

Been off the pvs for a while and am looking for one with the least hassle possible, so far it looks like juicebox is the answer. Any last minute suggestions before I make my purchase?

The atty on the juicebox is considered to be damn near indestructable.. Lasting months and months at a clip you should not have a problem.:D I am wateing on one as we speak..;)

youngll11

ECF Veteran
The atty on the juicebox is considered to be damn near indestructable.. Lasting months and months at a clip you should not have a problem.:D I am wateing on one as we speak..;)

Ya I understand, but when it does break, I'd like to have a replacement. And where do you buy the batts?

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
I use a UltraFire 18650 2400mAh 3.7v protected battery in mine. Got it from batteryjunction.com i think..along with a nice multi charger...I'm sure there's lots of places to find the batteries.

My only suggestion for new purchases would be to order an extra bottle or two. Mine came with the one, but its a different type of bottle than i have, and im gonna have to get Carlos to send me an extra. Good for switching out flavors, im thinking.

I's fantastic...Mine is still going strong..i vape it everyday...and im a heavy vaporer..

I change out the battery daily, even tho it doesnt seem to be weak, Just because im paranoid of it going out.

Enjoy the Vape !

redeye

Dec 11, 2009
Ohio
Wow, this is simply amazing. I expected the price to be much higher also, but don't think I'm complaining about that...

I would imagine that popularity has Carlos pretty backed up on orders, but I plan to order one of these soon. Man this is turning into an expensive habit. Gotta love human ingenuity! My hat's off to you Carlos! Absolutely friggin amazing!

nj1001

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2009
Boston-ish
Maybe a silly question, but is it possible to make a left handed version? Flip the internals so the battery is on the left and the mouth piece / thumb hole is on the right?
I've only been at it a week, but I know what I don't like about my 510. The juice box looks like the perfect solution.

UD.

the only difference between the left & right side is the location of the juice bottle/reservoir. Unfortunately I don't really think he could switch it, but I dunno for sure. I know he carefully selected the placement of everything based on where the two screws were (that he replaced with magnets- awesome idea) & such. My guess is, to just deal with it as its symmetrically placed activator button & mouthpiece should not be any different for right or left handed folks. I'm a righty but I vape ambidextrously & the device is symmetrical so its not considered to be a right handed sort of thang anyway.

Carlos responds very fast, I had questions on getting a image to him for my juicebox and he got back to me very fast. Then I, the pain in the ... that I am, found a picture I liked better and Carlos got me squared away. Now to patiently wait 6 weeks for the kickassness that is my personalized JB to arrive.

I am currently stocking up on juice for its arrival hehe.:evil:

youngll11

ECF Veteran
maybe a stupid question, but thought I'd ask anyway since this is what this forum is for right?

The batteries on avejuice.com are compatible with the juicebox, correct?
I don't see why they would be on there if they weren't, but who knows.
Anything else I should buy before I make my purchase?

WhatAClumsyGirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2009
Mtns of Tennessee
maybe a stupid question, but thought I'd ask anyway since this is what this forum is for right?

The batteries on avejuice.com are compatible with the juicebox, correct?
I don't see why they would be on there if they weren't, but who knows.
Anything else I should buy before I make my purchase?

No such thing as a stupid question :D Those batteries are for the juice box on the site...you will also need a charger, and some eliquid...that's it.

You can purchase the batteries there or different places. I got mine i think at batteryjunction.com. I have a multicharger that I love, it charges most size batteries and it was very reasonable.

youngll11

ECF Veteran
No such thing as a stupid question :D Those batteries are for the juice box on the site...you will also need a charger, and some eliquid...that's it.

You can purchase the batteries there or different places. I got mine i think at batteryjunction.com. I have a multicharger that I love, it charges most size batteries and it was very reasonable.

Thanks! I got the juice, the box, and some batts, but where do I get a charger?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread