HE will always be the King of R&R!!!!

elvis2.gif
elvis.gif

RocketRod

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2012
Colorado Springs, CO
HEAVEN just got delivered in my MAILBOX!!!! I got a extra flavor shot for free from Mt. Vapor Baker. I could smell the Coconut and the Key Lime Pie before I even took them out of the bag. This Key Lime Pie is to die for. Teak will be attached to my lips today. Oh and I'm vaping it on my new Cisco 1.8ohm atty! I finally got the hang of attys and they are sooo awesome on my sweet flavors.

Did you get any Tangerine? My My, its good! I got my order today. Placed it after noon on Monday. Not bad for USPS. I got free shipping and he sent it Priority. Tried the Ruby Red too at lunch, it's also Yummy!

Good Afternoon ReoKin' :)

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Elvis Presley - Hurt (Live 1977) - YouTube

HE will always be the King of R&R!!!!

To post video: Go to YouTube and the video you want to post. Now look up at the url, the www you tube thing. Highlight it and copy it. Now come back here to where you want to post the video. Look up on the toolbar for the little film strip. If you put your mouse pointer over it will say Insert Video. Click it. A box comes up. Now paste the url you copied in there. Click ok. You will see the words video the you tube in writing in your reply. When you post the video will show up.

Last edited:

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
www.facebook.com
You know, I try not to "like" every single post...but the fact is I love nearly every single post. lol. So what the heck ya gonna do!
Hi Ed! You gotta do what ya gotta do! Hit the like button as much as you want! It might make someone smile!

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.

To post video: Go to YouTube and the video you want to post. Now look up at the url, the www you tube thing. Highlight it and copy it. Now come back here to where you want to post the video. Look up on the toolbar for the little film strip. If you put your mouse pointer over it will say Insert Video. Click it. A box comes up. Now paste the url you copied in there. Click ok. You will see the words video the you tube in writing in your reply. When you post the video will show up.

HUHHH??? lol

But thanks for fixin' it up all pretty for me!

Keekers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Michigan
Did you get any Tangerine? My My, its good! I got my order today. Placed it after noon on Monday. Not bad for USPS. I got free shipping and he sent it Priority. Tried the Ruby Red too at lunch, it's also Yummy!

Good Afternoon ReoKin' :)
Good afternoon Rodney!
I didn't get any tangerine but I bet it's amazing! I placed my order on Saturday...I'm impressed! Monday, even more impressed! He's fast.

I have a problem :facepalm:
I'm addicted to the forums. The more I discover the worse it gets. I can be on here all day long. I look like a freak...I'm wearing a fingerless glove on my left hand because the laptop is so freaking hot.

I am going to try and take a break...I'll see how long that lasts

rustybikes

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2011
Concord, NC
I have a problem :facepalm:
I'm addicted to the forums. The more I discover the worse it gets. I can be on here all day long. I look like a freak...I'm wearing a fingerless glove on my left hand because the laptop is so freaking hot.

I am going to try and take a break...I'll see how long that lasts

I assure you - you're very much not alone in that. :)

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
www.facebook.com
Kristin are you blocking the vents on your laptop again?

She must be! My laptop stays on from Monday till Thursday morning! I have it on a table and there is a warm spot under it and I can feel heat on the side of the vent. But the keys are only slightly warm.

Della Cirque

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2011
Deep East Texas

She must be! My laptop stays on from Monday till Thursday morning! I have it on a table and there is a warm spot under it and I can feel heat on the side of the vent. But the keys are only slightly warm.
My laptop (a generous gift from Alice) thoughtfully came with a cooling fan to set it on. It is on pretty constant and no noticeable heat.

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
Just dropping in for a second. On DH's computer installing new software for "new" printer that has been sitting in garage for 2 months. Love it!!!!!!! Touchscreen, big paper compartment, dual side printing, big surface scanner (not as big as the old commercial, firewire I had in the 90's) and it has it's own email address. The touchscreen has animated setup instructions. Wireless of course and bluetooth.

I, also, found a stored replacement keyboard for DH, USB, and I'm hitting all kinds of wrong keys. He's really hard on keyboards and this one has same layout that old one has, so he is happy with it.

BIGGEST NEWS!!!!!!! DH was working on Medical Journal documents, all day (his day off) and is now soaking up sun in spa (and cleaning out, yet, another dead geko) and asked me what our schedules was for hitting The Oasis for oysters on the half shell, $5.95/doz!!!!!! On the lake, floating restuarant, outside, temps <90, sun going down......... OMG!!!!!!

So getting printer software finished so he can print up what he needs to take tomorrow. I'm going to do a shower later (have to.... new GYN doc appt in the a.m. after taking him to airport). Most people, at lake, are coming off boats, with great "lake" aromas so I'll not be noticed.

I'll report how many fresh gulf oysters I pigged down later.

Love ya all, Feisty Alice

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
www.facebook.com
My Briwax came in today. I will be polishing wood later. Dinner and wine first.:laugh:

NO FAIR! Not fair at all! Woods and wax today? Torture! I must wait till tomorrow! I will just vape on my little Mini Woodvil and appreciate him extra tonight! He has done so good with me this week, a little wood is better than no wood right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread