Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Murray

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
www.stimps.com
Thanks guys, I dont have a choice but to deal with it, so that is what I will do. Chin up blood sugar down will be my new mod-ow I guess :)

Yeah, it's a pain, but you have the right attitude. =) Gotta do what you gotta do, etc! As long as you can still drink coffee... =D

Dan Patrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2011
Texas Forest Country
I have my 18490 and my grand kicked now. I have a woodville 18490 as well and it wont fit the kick with an 18350 /:

Use the wire mod I pictured, if you have more than one kick some are shorter and some are longer. I used a small file and sanded down the kick top and bottom to get it small enough. Also if you are a crazy soldering iron person you can take out that metal tab in the reo and flatten it with a hammer and resolder and glue it back. (not recommended) I would rather modify the kick. Also another option is to search out a flat top IMR High drain battery. It can be done! Your spring will be a little over squished but the kick has enough protection to keep you safe.

Emris

Time Lord
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Yeah, it's a pain, but you have the right attitude. =) Gotta do what you gotta do, etc! As long as you can still drink coffee... =D

Gotsta have me coffee that's for sure. Funny thing was I started cutting sugar out of my diet about a month and a half ago. Guess my body knew something was going on before I did.

Jack Murray

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
www.stimps.com
Making my way through life as best I can. How are you guys doing up nort? Hopefully life is treating you well.

Doing pretty well... hot hot summer, which has been a bit hard on the MS front but I'm learning to deal with it and not go overboard. =D Hoping it cools off a bit soon. =)

Jack Murray

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
www.stimps.com
Howdy Jack.....miss ya! Good seeing you popping in these days!

tacklehug1.gif

Hey unsure!! =D How are you doing? That's some gorgeous woodville in your avatar!!

davelog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
Phoenix
www.davelog.com
Thanks guys, I dont have a choice but to deal with it, so that is what I will do. Chin up blood sugar down will be my new mod-ow I guess :)

Having also been thrust into a similar lifestyle change recently, I feel ya bro. Find a way to enjoy the challenge and it'll be a cakewalk.

Jack Murray

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
www.stimps.com
Have you introduced him to the ice cube in the water dish yet? Always a fave with the kitties here in Phoenix.

Ooh yeah! I make up kong toys full of banana and a little peanut butter and freeze them for her to chomp on when it's hot. Definitely a favourite. =)

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Good evening everyone. Hope you all are having a wonderful day. Heat has finely left us for a while, 90's is much better than 108! Still nothing on the job front. Hopefully something will pop up soon. I was diagnosed with Adult onset diabetes today, so I guess my lifestyle is going to take a major turn real soon. I don't think that this has really hit me yet kinda not wanting to believe it I guess. Rob if you by chance read this, hope you start feeling better real soon. Take care of your self and once you get back to feeling better don't work your self to death. Prayers and positive thoughts your way buddy!

prophetz, is it like Paula Dean, the butter lovin' gueen has? She's lost a lot of weight in the past few months from eating healthy...hopefully that's all you need to do!

to get healthy again, not necessarily slim and trim, I guess that's just a side benefit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread