Status
Not open for further replies.

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
I was going to add that it could be great news for diabetics - but the issue is one of particle size - most vapour produced using e-liquid is about 10 times the size of smoke from cigarettes. So in fact it will not get that deeply into lungs as smoke does.

It also explains why advice for people new to e-cigs is to hold it in their mouth - then inhale, and exhale through the nose - most of the nicotine we get is oral.

But i suppose if you are scared of needles, chickens and asparagus monsters - it's a winner!

T

mwdenko

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
Ohio
Happy New year. It's been a long road. Quit smoking met a great bunch of people on ECF! And now I have a new hobby. :D

Got my first deer. Great year all around!

Can't wait to see what this next year holds in store!

Stay safe everyone.

I've got 7 kids running around the house spilling pop and eating chips... Better run... LOL.

Justice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
The part of Canada that doesn't get enuf Snow :(
Good evening Happy new year everyone. :)

That inhalation unit could hopefully be a good thing for us. Hopefully it's not anyways. I'd be all over inhaling my insulin :) I guess so long as existing manufacturers aren't in contravention of the patent we should be ok I think.

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
I was going to add that it could be great news for diabetics - but the issue is one of particle size - most vapour produced using e-liquid is about 10 times the size of smoke from cigarettes. So in fact it will not get that deeply into lungs as smoke does.

It also explains why advice for people new to e-cigs is to hold it in their mouth - then inhale, and exhale through the nose - most of the nicotine we get is oral.

But i suppose if you are scared of needles, chickens and asparagus monsters - it's a winner!

T

and now perhaps a monitor :)

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
Well, let's stop and think a little deeper about all this, since the UK want to regulate e-cigs as medical devices anyway - they might as well be used as such!

So who best to knock big Pharma out of their stride than existing e-liquid providers? "Heather's Heavenly Insulin"! Makes sense right? Maybe you can make your own! It is not far fetched to suggest that i am doing my workmates a favour by vaping there, since even PG exhibits some antiseptic qualities.

And if it's medicine - then i can use it anywhere right? hehehe.

T

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
i knew you'd read that! Happy new year! If i were you - the only thing i'd be scared of is a guy in a black hooded coat weilding a scythe, but everyone wears hoodies these days.

T

sounds like my dress of choice...

Happy New Year to you, Smurfie, and all of Reoville!

i hope y'all know by now how much i love all of ya :blink: :blink:

creepy stalker.jpg

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
For Xmas this year, HRH and i could not really agree on what to eat, which is not surprising since she's a woman and changes her mind every 15 seconds, so we went with something weird like chicken and salmon and devilled eggs - finger food if you like.

Well we decided to do the same tonight, because she's not much in the mood for cooking and i have free reign of my vast wine cellar (beer and a bottle of champagne she bought today), so for all the people hungry, lonely, ill, missing loved ones perhaps serving far away grab a bit of this

eggs 002.jpg

and better luck next year! Smurf likes the ham and asparagus! ;)

T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread