The Reonauts new lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
This arrived yesterday:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00O2M7N48/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I think...hope...I did good. I'll have to use it inside as there's no antennae outside...besides, according to the website it'll work fine inside. But I didn't realize it was so big and heavy!!! They have a no. to call for help, which I did last night, to ask just where i can place it cuz I don't dare hang it on these flimsy walls.

Anyway, we talked for about 20 mins. and he's sending me, within three days, a 20 ft. cable ( the length being determined after I measured the distance from the tv outlet to the dining room counter where it'll sit)

I CUT THE CABLE!!!!:D

Now I'm feeling so brave n frisky I might even start using my cellphone on a regular basis and then eliminate the landline! ( Tho I think that'll be a long time from now..)

Been cig-free since Oct. 21, 2009

Sterno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2010
Oklahoma City
www.reosmods.com
This arrived yesterday:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00O2M7N48/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I think...hope...I did good. I'll have to use it inside as there's no antennae outside...besides, according to the website it'll work fine inside. But I didn't realize it was so big and heavy!!! They have a no. to call for help, which I did last night, to ask just where i can place it cuz I don't dare hang it on these flimsy walls.

Anyway, we talked for about 20 mins. and he's sending me, within three days, a 20 ft. cable ( the length being determined after I measured the distance from the tv outlet to the dining room counter where it'll sit)

I CUT THE CABLE!!!!:D

Now I'm feeling so brave n frisky I might even start using my cellphone on a regular basis and then eliminate the landline! ( Tho I think that'll be a long time from now..)

Been cig-free since Oct. 21, 2009
call me if you like OB

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Whatever is happening - we are here for you...
article-0-1E4B8CE200000578-947_634x827.jpg

Vapefiend

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Connecticut
Which is precisely why i work only for the president and directors of my company and all the other wannabe politicking attention-seeking so-called managers get no co-operation from me.

i outrank them.

As for the chain vaping; well, i vape where i like and always have.

T
Funny you say only work for the president and directors..I work for Donald Trump lol

Herrick

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2016
Hi all. I don't have a Reo mod but I was referred to this thread when I posted a question about ReadyxWick in the Wick forum.

I used RxW for the first time today and it's been a positive experience so far. I have one question though. How do I determine when the old flavor has been completely removed from RxW when dry burning? I attempted to do this earlier and I ended up getting black stuff on the wick. It was probably from the coil. The RxW was still moist but there was no more vapor produced while dry burning.

Reactions: Kenna

MsLoud

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
Hi all. I don't have a Reo mod but I was referred to this thread when I posted a question about ReadyxWick in the Wick forum.

I used RxW for the first time today and it's been a positive experience so far. I have one question though. How do I determine when the old flavor has been completely removed from RxW when dry burning? I attempted to do this earlier and I ended up getting black stuff on the wick. It was probably from the coil. The RxW was still moist but there was no more vapor produced while dry burning.
One trick I know was going around is to take a tiny allen key/jewelers flat head and gently run it through the middle of the RxW while twisting. this makes a tiny hole in the middle and assures you the RxW is touching the coil inside. When I dry burn mine, the RxW is completely dry. I rinse/repeat the dry burn until is all white and purdy again. Usually 3 to 4 times - I vape some pretty dark DIY juice.

Reactions: Kenna

Herrick

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2016
One trick I know was going around is to take a tiny allen key/jewelers flat head and gently run it through the middle of the RxW while twisting. this makes a tiny hole in the middle and assures you the RxW is touching the coil inside. When I dry burn mine, the RxW is completely dry. I rinse/repeat the dry burn until is all white and purdy again. Usually 3 to 4 times - I vape some pretty dark DIY juice.

Hi MsLoud. Thanks for the help. I'll give that a try next time I dry burn.

My vaping experience has been pretty good with the RxW. Doesn't that show that the wick is already fully in contact with the coil? The RxW card that came with the wick instructed to use a 7/64 coil with the 2.7mm wick and that's what I'm using.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread