The REOville lounge

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
I sent a private message to SteamStack letting him know you are looking for one. He does have some minis for sale right now in the classifieds section. He mentions that he has spare parts too. It's just a matter of drawing his attention to this post and I'm certain he will hook you up.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
I sent a private message to SteamStack letting him know you are looking for one. He does have some minis for sale right now in the classifieds section. He mentions that he has spare parts too. It's just a matter of drawing his attention to this post and I'm certain he will hook you up.
Yep, that’s how Reonauts roll!

Joules_Verne

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2013
SW France
Oh my, it's quiet in here these days.
Let me repeat what I said in amazement 7years ago - 'who would have thought it possible ? '
Quit a 55yr smoking habit thanks to vaping, nothing else had worked.
Feeling real happy to realise I quit 24Aug2013 and not had a ciggy since.
Thanks due to ECF, all the support from REOnauts and especially to Rob and REOs for keeping me on the right path !
DaveD

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Oh my, it's quiet in here these days.
Let me repeat what I said in amazement 7years ago - 'who would have thought it possible ? '
Quit a 55yr smoking habit thanks to vaping, nothing else had worked.
Feeling real happy to realise I quit 24Aug2013 and not had a ciggy since.
Thanks due to ECF, all the support from REOnauts and especially to Rob and REOs for keeping me on the right path !
DaveD
Bravo Dave!! So glad to see you and looks like a bit of activity too here.

Thank goodness for Reos and Reonauts. Last Thurs when we were evacuated due to fires, one of the first things in my “go bag” was my favorite Grand. I knew that it wouldn’t fail me....never has.

Yes I am vaping more these days but you can bet that if I still smoked, there aren’t enough cigs in the world (and stores are closed).

Looking forward to returning home to my other Reos family hopefully this week. Perhaps I wont take our home and business (both in fire zones) for granted. A good reminder for sure!

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Howdy, REOVILLE. I just wanted to make sure that you all know that there are some Woodvils in the classifieds right now in case you're wanting to scoop one up.
Great idea @jifjifjif and super to see some activity here.
Hello all!
We are gratefully back home after 11 days of evacuation for fires. Luckily we had a home to come back to! Yay! Our store was also in the evacuation zone and it is ok too. We are open again and trying to make up for lost time. Our community is so resilient and generous.
Reminds me of Reoville!

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
20200912_211150.jpg

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Great idea @jifjifjif and super to see some activity here.
Hello all!
We are gratefully back home after 11 days of evacuation for fires. Luckily we had a home to come back to! Yay! Our store was also in the evacuation zone and it is ok too. We are open again and trying to make up for lost time. Our community is so resilient and generous.
Reminds me of Reoville!
Wowsers, Robin - so good to hear you're back home and safe.

We have your missing smoke, BTW :). It's been pea soup for days in these parts - all blowing in from CA, WA, and OR. Very eerie.

Hope everyone's safe and sane in these trying times.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Wowsers, Robin - so good to hear you're back home and safe.

We have your missing smoke, BTW :). It's been pea soup for days in these parts - all blowing in from CA, WA, and OR. Very eerie.

Hope everyone's safe and sane in these trying times.
Oops, sorry about the smoke! Just thought we would share like Reonauts do. Haha

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Oops, sorry about the smoke! Just thought we would share like Reonauts do. Haha
Heh.

Apparently, LA, San Franciso, Portland, Seattle, and Vancouver have the distinction of having the worst air quality in the world today. It's been like twilight in Mordor all day today. Tough on our chickens and ducks, too - they're going through twice as much water as usual.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Heh.

Apparently, LA, San Franciso, Portland, Seattle, and Vancouver have the distinction of having the worst air quality in the world today. It's been like twilight in Mordor all day today. Tough on our chickens and ducks, too - they're going through twice as much water as usual.
We are seeing some gradual improvement in air quality that ought to continue this week....still setting records for consecutive unhealthy air days...i think we are at 30...Well, now we have a 2nd smart reason for wearing masks.
Looks like a possibility of rain north of us later. Fingers crossed indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread