20210612_203853.jpg

Reactions: kas122461

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
I sure do need a rebuild kit for a Reo Grand if anyone has an extra. Just saying!
510 and 510 pin is the only part that you can't improvise yourself

Somebody tracked down the fuse mod thread recently. For firing pin, maybe $3 worth of solid silver, drill to size and shape end with needle nose pliers

Reactions: Robinowitz

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
It's been so long since buying batteries, can I get some recommendations from the ones that know!
It depends on your preferred resistance

But Samsung 20s for 2000mah 30amp
Samsung 25r for 2500mah 20 amp
Samsung 30q for 3000 mah 15amp

I'd avoid the 30q since it has been widely cloned

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Hello Reonaut Family. Happy Labor Day!
Say, it is about that time when I need to order new 18650 batteries. I have generally shopped at RTD but sadly, they closed. I believe that a couple years ago I had to find some from another place because RTD was low but for the life of me I cant remember where. Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Hello Reonaut Family. Happy Labor Day!
Say, it is about that time when I need to order new 18650 batteries. I have generally shopped at RTD but sadly, they closed. I believe that a couple years ago I had to find some from another place because RTD was low but for the life of me I cant remember where. Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance.
I've had no issues buying batteries from illumn.com, liionwholesale.com, imrbatteries.com, and 18650batterystore.com

Do you know what kind you want?
I run a whole variety of newer, good batteries in my Reos, including Sony's and Samsungs...there's a bit of a shortage going on, but I just got some more Molicel P26SA, which are a great all-around battery, and remain available I think everywhere.

Reactions: Robinowitz

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
I've had no issues buying batteries from illumn.com, liionwholesale.com, imrbatteries.com, and 18650batterystore.com

Do you know what kind you want?
I run a whole variety of newer, good batteries in my Reos, including Sony's and Samsungs...there's a bit of a shortage going on, but I just got some more Molicel P26SA, which are a great all-around battery, and remain available I think everywhere.
Thank you!
I have typically used Samsung 30Q. I don’t go any lower than .6 or .7. Any suggestions? I see from @Doffy post that there are some clones out there, I just want to be careful.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Thank you!
I have typically used Samsung 30Q. I don’t go any lower than .6 or .7. Any suggestions? I see from @Doffy post that there are some clones out there, I just want to be careful.
All those sites are reputable battery vendors, doing their very best to avoid any questionable source that might be faked batteries.
Looks like illumn has 30Q, but they're pricey. I'd suggest tossing in a Molicel P26A to see if they perform as well or better. I believe Molicel is different than the other manufacturers (like Sony and Samsung, etc) in that they haven't condemned the use of their batteries for vaping - and therefore, they are more consistently available to us.

Users who are viewing this thread