The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

The Self Juicing Box way to quit Analogs

Discussion in 'Liquid Feed APV Discussion' started by Drumonron, Oct 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. JJWilder

JJWilder Full Member Verified Member

Jun 15, 2011
    Orlando - Central FL
    That Eclipse vapor machine a few posts up is Insane. I've found a ton of cool mods throughout this thread.

2. Drumonron

Drumonron Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 25, 2009
    --------Breaking News-------------

Due to pressures from Big Tobacco's RJReynolds company, The Digital Ciggz Personal Vaporizer once referred to as "The Eclipse" can no longer be called that due to copyright laws....for the time being it is being referred to as "The EQ". This is no joke and is not intended in a humorous way.

------We now return you to your scheduled programming ----------

Vape On!

3. drjin

drjin Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 14, 2011
    little china
    great info and a great read. Thanks ppl for making me wanna switch more to vapor then analog =D

4. tybin

tybin ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 17, 2010
    WA
    vv reo is getting closer

vv phidias is getting closer. for now it has a wider catch up, slimming shoulders and a sealant inside

sweetvapes grips now has some non customizable vv units in addition to the fully customizable juice feeders

5. AlmightyGod

AlmightyGod My friends call me A.G. Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2010
    Vaping Heaven
    Ha!

This thread has definitely turned into a "spam for my favorite vendor" thread.

6. tybin

Supporting member
    Sep 17, 2010
    WA
  7. mayday

mayday Full Member

Oct 19, 2011
    uk
    how is wish i can get hold of one of this...presently using a usb passthru....

8. Jaguar G

Jaguar G Super Member ECF Veteran

Just to keep this up to date, fono is introducing a sealed feed system for the Phidias. Below is the post showing the system. I admit, I am a Phidias fan, but that doesn't make this irrelevant.

Peace,

Jag :vapor:

9. tybin

Supporting member
    Sep 17, 2010
    WA
    and he has a kicked version ;) possibly an 18650 tanked kick enabled on the way too:banana:

there are new versions of the rsm and the Grip also has new models

10. classwife

classwife Admin Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Moved from New Members to Liquid Feed Mods Discussion

11. tybin

Supporting member
    Sep 17, 2010
    WA
    It's a shame this is still not in the new members forum. It's kinda hidden now :unsure:

12. tearose50

tearose50 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 2, 2011
    Left coast
    This is the thread that got me interested in bottom feeders and graduated to the world of Mods/Apv's.:wub:

13. tybin

Supporting member
    Sep 17, 2010
    WA
    oh moderators, please reconsider :laugh:

14. MXBNW

MXBNW ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 15, 2010
    NW Washingtion
    Love this thread. I will Add some new stuff to it over the next few days :)

15. PapawBrett

PapawBrett Travelin' Man Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 16, 2012
    Monroe NC
    0803121052a.jpg Can I add my 2 cents ? That's my REO mini, and my office is in the background. I drive a Flatbed Tractor-Trailer locally. Dripping and driving something 75000 lbs+, 72 feet long and bends in the middle at 70 mph is a Real Hassle ! I started with a second-hand eGo kit, but while I genuinly needed to get off the cigs, vaping just wasn't cutting it for me. A freind told me about this forum. Glad he did ! After only vaping for a week or two I posted a thread asking for rough service cartos in the noob section. The same moderator who moved this thread, Classwife, responded informing me of botto-feed mods, adding that her little REO mini could' take anything you throw at it.' I later thanked her for that advise. For those of us who know Strapping, Chaining and Tarping Regulations, as well as climbing onto flatbeds and sometimes steel or lumber shipments that more than 10 cars; For those of us who know the 2 AM alarm, the taste of own sweat, and that a 16 hour day does not always mean the end of the day- This little divice Rob invented is a Revelation ! On evenings and weekends when I'm home I still use those old eGo's for alternate flavors. But most PV's just wouldn't cut it for someone of my career/ lifestyle. I got my mini within the first month of vaping and it's irreplaceable. All the reasoning of white geese/ black geese or 99% to 1 % doesn't matter on the Interstate, just a good reliable vape ! Can you tell I love my mini ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.