The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

The Self Juicing Box way to quit Analogs

Discussion in 'Liquid Feed APV Discussion' started by Drumonron, Oct 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. tybin

tybin ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 17, 2010
    WA
    i think it's good to pic whatever juice box works for you. it may be different for each individual and it's wonderful we have so many quality choices here on the forum:)

2. tybin

Supporting member
    Sep 17, 2010
    WA
    bumping the thread up:)

3. Drumonron

Drumonron Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 25, 2009
    I couldn't have said it better myself....just quit analogs.

4. Drumonron

Sep 25, 2009
    Any hockey fans following the Boston Bruins vs Vancouver in the Stanley cup playoffs? What a series so far and we're only 3 games in!

5. mlinky

mlinky ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 22, 2010
    Kentucky
    Latest update on REO availability posted today:

Reo Mini mods will be on my site Friday 7 pm eastern. I am still waiting on the nickel plated mini mods they will be ready to pick up on Friday from plating .
    Grands are being prepped for plating

6. Drumonron

Sep 25, 2009
  7. Boodle

Boodle Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2011
    Las Vegas, NV, USA
    Ron at Old Goat (search OldGoat on ECF) has the least expensive bottom feeder I've found and great customer service. About 30 bucks.

8. unsure

unsure ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Yep I agree 100%. I know some say new people need to got thru the progression of the 510s then the slightly bigger PVs etc. etc. and to tell the truth...thats what did but the new folks to vaping have way more info now than when I started and the real smart one take the leap of faith to a selfjuicer and save much more money in the long run!

9. 04 Raider Rider

04 Raider Rider Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

10. Mudder

Mudder Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2010
    Canada
    I started out with the standard 510 cigarette look alike. I hated messing with juices, the forever changing batteries and charging, it was time consuming. Then having to take everything including the kitchen sink with you, wherever you go. I then got an ego kit, and I like my ego for just going out and about for short periods of time. I still absolutely hate messing with the sticky messy juices. Had I known then, what I know now, about how much easier say a Reo is, when I first got into this vaping thing, I would have spent the money on a Reo from the get go. I enjoyed smoking, and now I enjoy vaping. Quitting vaping completely is somewhere in the future. I do already vape zero nic juice most of the time.

However, after saying all that, I do understand what DocWyatt was getting at. The standard 510 or ego are great for when you first start out vaping, and want to eventually quit smoking/nic altogether. A Reo type mod, would be too easy and enjoyable to vape with, and you'd never totally quit nicotine, if that was your ultimate goal to start with. Which is what most of us have in the back of our minds (a little bit, or at least perhaps in the beginning) when we first get into vaping. And that perhaps should be made clear to new members who may want to quit nic and smoking totally, before we suggest things like a Reo type mod. At least I think this is what he was getting at.

11. mlinky

mlinky ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 22, 2010
    Kentucky
    Latest REO availability update posted yesterday:

I will list more mini mods Friday the 17th 7 pm eastern

Mini woodvils wont be ready this week sorry folks I am running behind. Wayne is out for a week and I had a little accident last week in the shop so I am a little slow.I will post some picks Friday so you can see were I am at .

I should have grands ready for next week. I will update you when I no more

I will list grand and mini doors tonight 7 pm

REO Minis are currently available on the site: reosmods.com

12. 04 Raider Rider

04 Raider Rider Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

13. Drumonron

Sep 25, 2009
    FYI...took a look @ reosmods.com and still some beauties available....must resist...oh, also....there are LR510 (Low Resistance) attys available @ 6.00 ea and coupled with the cheap reosmods shipping....hard to beat....even from china...also, they are great attys!!

14. Drumonron

Sep 25, 2009
    BRUINS ROCKED THE WORLD!!!!

VAPE ON....Rolling rally through Boston on Saturday, 6/18/2011 @ 11AM:

http://www.boston.com/

ONE MILLION EXPECTED!!!

15. CTYankee

CTYankee Full Member

Jun 18, 2011
    USA
    I just started looking at them because I haven't bought my "real vaping equipment" yet and since I'm vaping day and night, they looked very interesting but confusing to me as a newbie. Thanks for the links.

16. tybin

Supporting member
    Sep 17, 2010
    WA
    hi ctyankee, just ask what ever questions ya have. It can actually be much easier to vape using "a juice box" because you don't have to mess with a bunch of carts, carto's ect. just fill the bottle and go. batteries last much longer. might be definitely something to look into down the road:)

17. Warlordxxx

Warlordxxx Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2011
    Oldham UK
    Excellent post - I will hopefully soon be taking the plunge and doing the $8 juice box mod tutorial from this forum save me having to keep changing carts etc at home :)

18. Leonem

Leonem Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 16, 2011
    Joplin, MO USA
    I just got the revolution v2, i guess its a self juicing mod? Anyway, I think its sweet not having to carry around a bottle or an extra carto. Went around all day with it today.

19. tybin

Supporting member
    Sep 17, 2010
    WA
    paul 1288 still has the rev2.1 on sale with code rev2. he had 3 left last time i checked. that's 45.00 bucks!!!

20. tybin

Supporting member
    Sep 17, 2010
    WA
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.