The ShockWave by Super-T Preorder Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Filibuster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2012
Tacoma Washington
Ya, even though I'm completely tapped out I'm thinking of grabbing another. I'm hoping they sell out before I can't take it any more.

I can always make more money, but they aren't making more of these. If I decide I need another later I'll probably have to line the pockets of some dude that bought a spare or 3. Lol

sobero4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2010
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Exactly how I was lookin' at it my man :)
Ya, even though I'm completely tapped out I'm thinking of grabbing another. I'm hoping they sell out before I can't take it any more.

I can always make more money, but they aren't making more of these. If I decide I need another later I'll probably have to line the pockets of some dude that bought a spare or 3. Lol

sobero4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2010
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
The Hellfire has quite a bit of pull right now, you gotta wait forever to obtain one !!! That says a whole lot about the ShockWave if someone is willing to make a move like that to fund an additional SW :toast:
Oh well. I put up my Hellfire Mega and my VVPV to fund another one of these :D Well, maybe the Hellfire would have been enough. Lets see how it goes, I do feel that the shiny version is a must have as is the satin one also.

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
so it will work with the evolv kick using an extra sleeve?
will the sleeve come with the shockwave or is it an alternative extra?

It is a drop in aluminum sleeve that will allow the Shockwave to work with the Kick using a 26500 IMR battery instead of the 26650 which is it otherwise fitted for. The sleeve comes with it at no extra charge.

sobero4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2010
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
...and my kick will be happily filing for divorce from my Silver Bullet shortly after the ShockWave arrives :)
It is a drop in aluminum sleeve that will allow the Shockwave to work with the Kick using a 26500 IMR battery instead of the 26650 which is it otherwise fitted for. The sleeve comes with it at no extra charge.

sobero4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2010
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
You planning on 26500s for it Sobero4? What's the biggest upsides to the kick? Regulated voltage?

I ordered both the 26650s and the 26500s. The benefit of the kick with regulated wattage (as opposed to regulated voltage) is that carto/atties dont hold ohms stable over the life of the atty/carto, and sometimes over the course of the very same drag. With regulated wattage, the power (or heat) remains constant, regardless of fluctuating ohms or voltage... and this bodes well for the consistency of the flavor you will get from your e-liquid once you have your preferred wattage dialed in :) Another benefit is being able to switch out attys and get the same hit and flavor with the kick, as long as the atty ohms are within 1.5-3.0, I believe

sobero4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2010
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
:toast: I'm gonna slap a genesis hybrid all over this "beast of a device" on the first day it arrives :toast: An Ody will probably look nice atop the ShockWave too. Can't wait :D
Thanks, fellers! I went from 808's to Provaris to Genesis Hybrids, so never had much kick exposure. I think I'll have to check one out. The biggest batts I've had occasion to use so far are the 18650's, so even the 26500's will be a big step up in vapin' time. :D

Last edited:

Filibuster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2012
Tacoma Washington
:toast: I'm gonna slap a genesis hybrid all over this "beast of a device" on the first day it arrives :toast: An Ody will probably look nice atop the ShockWave too. Can't wait :D

Hehe ya, I plan on pretty much exclusively using my Z-Atty U on this beast. I'm done with cartomizers... :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread