Status
Not open for further replies.

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
Nice, but I did ask a few different questions, No they arnt a limited Run, No they wont be selling anymore, No they wont ever make them again, No theres none to be found LOL

All no, this question has been asked and answered in this thread at at least 50 times. And so once again, here it is the Picard! ENJOY!

picard-facepalm.jpg

317Vapers

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Indiana
www.youtube.com
Thank you for clearing it up. I wasnt about to look through 375 pages lol. seriously that sucks cause thats the same one a friend has and its so freaking cool. Hefty PV for sure. Guess time to watch classifieds and take out a mortgage lol
All no, this question has been asked and answered in this thread at at least 50 times. And so once again, here it is the Picard! ENJOY!

View attachment 210800

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
You know there's a search function right?

For all future searchers here are some key words to hit on but it only works if you actually try.

shockwave available availability no none unh-uh not happening gone all sold out sold-out limited edition limited run so sorry missed out the Shockwave Super T Can I get a Shockwave Is a shockwave available Are they making any more shockwaves nope thanks for your interest in the shockwave spoonfeeding picard facepalm so sorry, no there are no more shockwaves

I can't really think of any more variations.

317Vapers

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Indiana
www.youtube.com
yea I have bad luck with the search on this forum (i normally search in google but I just through it out there since I was on the thread I know I know my bad..

For all future searchers here are some key words to hit on but it only works if you actually try.

shockwave available availability no none unh-uh not happening gone all sold out sold-out limited edition limited run so sorry missed out the Shockwave Super T Can I get a Shockwave Is a shockwave available Are they making any more shockwaves nope thanks for your interest in the shockwave spoonfeeding picard facepalm so sorry, no there are no more shockwaves

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
yea I have bad luck with the search on this forum (i normally search in google but I just through it out there since I was on the thread I know I know my bad..

Hi JC Paint,though the SW is no longer available, a big props for taking their teasing in pretty good stride :)

317Vapers

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Indiana
www.youtube.com
LOL, it was my fault (Lazy, browsing while doing other things) I dont take anything on the net to heart! although here and there I will add fuel to the fire lol

BTW you should really do another run of those, they are freggin awesome!
Hi JC Paint,though the SW is no longer available, a big props for taking their teasing in pretty good stride :)

Kami

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Ireland, TX

lmao....... this made my day sioux :laugh:

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
lmao....... this made my day sioux :laugh:
You're the only one apparently...:p It actually might help if anybody else queries the search engine but I tried to have fun with it.
Have I told you lately how much I love my ShockWaves?
No, I've been wondering why you haven't spoken up so much and I thought you might be disappointed. :D

aziffel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2010
nc

drewbalicious

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2011
San Antonio, Tx
Guess so, whatever floats your boat.
I have only one mod that fits in the "So purty you can never use it" category. Pain in the .... I'm sure I'll sell it eventually.

Would it be taboo for you to mention it here which mod it is? I'm super curious now.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Would it be taboo for you to mention it here which mod it is? I'm super curious now.
Not taboo at all. I have this all-brass GGTS that I can't even touch. Literally. If I even touch it slightly you can see the tarnish start. It lives in a Ziploc.
Bought it new at retail.

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
River I have got to stop reading your classified links. I want to go over there and ask this guy why did he buy two if he saw the proto and bought 2 are you for real do you think we are ......? (not you river, Mr. Cosmo). Thinks they're hideous beasts so sold at cost and now wants to do another buddy a favor? Right....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread