Status
Not open for further replies.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
When the FDA was talking about "anti-freeze" they weren't even talking about propylene glycol.
But pretty much all of the public doesn't know that, so I guess it doesn't matter.
:)

It was actually a reference to the diethylene glycol found in 1 of 18 samples tested.
No diethylene glycol has ever been found in any other cartridge ever tested by anyone, anywhere.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
When the FDA was talking about "anti-freeze" they weren't even talking about propylene glycol.
But pretty much all of the public doesn't know that, so I guess it doesn't matter.
:)

It was actually a reference to the diethylene glycol found in 1 of 18 samples tested.
No diethylene glycol has ever been found in any other cartridge ever tested by anyone, anywhere.

So the PG thing is a coincidence? I had no idea, but I appreciate the clarification on the roots of that.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego

mrbeefy0

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2013
Clarksville, TN, USA
I was vaping openly in the mall and some urban kid comes up and says, "Aye yo, isn't dat some kinda {drug reference} thing? I could use one myself. I know -- is bad for you, but I heard vaping it is better."

I stood there stupified because of his comment and replied, "No hablo inglés."

Last edited by a moderator:

AgentAnia

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2013
Orbiting Sirius B
I was vaping openly in the mall and some urban kid comes up and says, "Aye yo, isn't dat some kinda{drug reference}? I could use one myself. I know --smokingard vaping it is better."

...Priceless!...

Last edited by a moderator:

RelativeBewt

DripLife
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
Paducah, Kentucky
I was vaping openly in the mall and some urban kid comes up and says, "Aye yo, isn't dat some kinda pot smoking thing? I could use one myself. I know smoking pot is bad for you, but I heard vaping it is better."

haha thats awesome! i legitimately lol'd ill have to use that some time

bikerbeagle

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
Wichita, KS USA
More of a jerk thing than a stupid thing, but ...

I was outside the DMV today while waiting to renew my DL ...I was OUTSIDE (although technically within 25ft of an entrance) and someone who was going into the DMV said, "You can't smoke there".

To which I responded by holding up my MVP, looking her dead in the eyes, and said, "Well, if I see someone smoking, I'll be sure to let them know".

She walked in without another word. I was expecting to see someone from the DMV come running out, but no one did. Jerk-lady, mind yer own business.

mare ze dotes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
WI/Boston
More of a jerk thing than a stupid thing, but ...

I was outside the DMV today while waiting to renew my DL ...I was OUTSIDE (although technically within 25ft of an entrance) and someone who was going into the DMV said, "You can't smoke there".

To which I responded by holding up my MVP, looking her dead in the eyes, and said, "Well, if I see someone smoking, I'll be sure to let them know".

She walked in without another word. I was expecting to see someone from the DMV come running out, but no one did. Jerk-lady, mind yer own business.

Yes. For real. I once got the badmouth treatment from some lady for walking in the exit door at a grocerie store. What?

Off topic, but, yikes. I refuse to think that life should be that hard!

Steam Turbine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2013
Montreal Quebec Canada
I can't stand this one.

Yes, it's anti-freeze. And it's delicious. That, and I can top off the radiator during those cold winter months. Win-win!

I tell em: No, no pg in this one, its vegetable glycerine, ask your doctor, they use it as an .... lube for prostate exam.

Doesn't really solve the problem but the look on their face is fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread