"Your local store must hate you now?" ( I forgot the guys name by now ) :D

chohan

Earthbound Misfit
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
NC Foothills
I can't stand this one.

Yes, it's anti-freeze. And it's delicious. That, and I can top off the radiator during those cold winter months. Win-win!

I rolled on that one.

Woman walked over to me and says she knows what i am smoking.I say its not smoke it is vapor. Woman says, well it will blow your face off. Me: Your cigarette causes forest fires 0_O

Why did she get mad and leave? The worst was as she was leaving she called me a smart ... but i refrained from saying anything else smh

Woman walked over to me and says she knows what i am smoking.I say its not smoke it is vapor. Woman says, well it will blow your face off. Me: Your cigarette causes forest fires 0_O

Why did she get mad and leave? The worst was as she was leaving she called me a smart ... but i refrained from saying anything else smh

rofl...

Should've hit her with, "I'd prefer it blow my ears off so I won't have to listen to vaping infidels like you!" ;)

Ragenowski

Jun 6, 2013
TEXAS
The biggest question I get besides "Does that satisfy you like a cigarette"(to which I answer, YES and even more so because I'm not also inhaling 4000+ harmful/poisonous chemicals along with the nic.

But the second most asked question regards the use of ... containing ejuices (which I honestly know absolutely nothing about) but my general reply is something to the effect of "Well when people want to alter their reality I'm sure they'll find a way, but I'm not interested in anything like that....I'm trying to get off tobacco....I am NOT trying to find a back door to be able to smoke the hippy lettuce." (or something to that effect LOL) The answer I used once before for this question was "Look man, my aim here is to stop using tobacco because I'm a 40+ year old man that's been using tobacco in one form or another since I was probably 14 years old and I would rather not die of cancer/emphysema or one of the other hundreds of tobacco related illnesses that exist. I'm doing this because I don't want to leave my family without a father because continuing to smoke/dip snuff would be a selfish decision on my part and my family doesn't deserve that, not to mention that using an illegal substance is against my jobs' rules and I would still test positive and I've had this job for 17+ years and it's not worth it for a buzz.....That's honestly a pretty insulting question.". That was an almost verbatim quote when asked that question by the way, I hope I explained it well enough that the vast majority of us vapers are doing this for exactly the reasons quoted above rather than as a back door or as a sneaky way around illegal substance laws....

Last edited:

swtraveler

May 27, 2013
Mesa, AZ
I've been thinking that when people ask me when I'm going to quit vaping, I'm going to tell them that my doc says that nicotine is no worse for you than caffeine, so I'll quit vaping when they quit drinking coffee.

I have used this line or something to the effect that the systemic effects of nicotine itself are similar to if not tamer than those of caffeine. To which I usually recieve a scoff for attacking a 'socially acceptable' habit.

swtraveler

May 27, 2013
Mesa, AZ

I have had quicker success avoiding the PG/antifreeze discussion and went with 'It has nicotine suspended in the same stuff that they use to suspend the drugs in many asthma inhalers' End of Discussion

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
After showing my fiancee the next mod i want,

"You're not getting another! You already have 2!"

And apparently my argument about buying 20 cigs a day for 4 years doesn't justify a new mod every month. She just doesn't get it.

Remind her that she can be replaced. This one is single, and it's been said she vapes..

aqe2e4av.jpg

jpargana

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
Portugal
:blink:
"Man, you're inhaling a bunch of chemicals."

I remember someone writing in this very forum, some time ago, that someone told him:

"You should not smoke batteries. The chemicals in batteries are much worse than those found in a cigarette!!"

(I suppose that person's 'enlinghtened' reasoning was something like "cigarettes, at least, were designed to be smoked, unlike batteries")

:blink: :facepalm: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MizStakes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Lafayette, LA
"That things huge!!!" ( that's what she said ) :D

"Can you please refrain from smoking?" ( sure can it's been over a year ) :D

"You do know that Smells like a banana?" ( Weird It tastes like one to) :D

"Clock out when you smoke!!!" ( Clock in and Vaped ) :D

"Your local store must hate you now?" ( I forgot the guys name by now ) :D

OMG....I peed a lil :laugh::lol::blush: