The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

The thread for Innokin SVD

Discussion in 'VV/VW APV Discussion' started by TheReign, Jan 29, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Burnie

Burnie The Bug Man Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2009
    Sunny Florida
    WTH, for $16.99 & free shipping, I ordered one :facepalm:
    I have a friend I can give it to for a late Christmas Present.

Burnie

2. VapieDan

VapieDan Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

The Price is right as they say!

3. Burnie

Jul 1, 2009
    Sunny Florida
    Wont be a Late Christmas Present, Got it TODAY. :banana:

Real Deal for a great Price.

Burnie

4. sando7

sando7 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 8, 2014
    Louisville, KY (PRP)
    great deal on a very good device as long as the button holds up.......the original SVD has a great vape for a low wattage device, i still have mine in retirement in good working order.

5. DavidOck

DavidOck ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I usually have 5 with different flavors, and my SVD's still in rotation. A little over a year old.

6. michaelpet

michaelpet Full Member

May 11, 2013
    snow
    too bad they only ship to the u.s. Else I would have bought a coiple

7. Burnie

Jul 1, 2009
    Sunny Florida
    Wishing Everyone a Very Merry Christmas (to You and Yours) and a Glorious New Year. :toast:

Burnie

8. VapieDan

9. bobcat7978

bobcat7978 Full Member

Feb 20, 2015
    Long Valley, NJ
    Anyone have issues with an SVD losing a side button? They're just mechanical buttons, pressing a board mounted switch, I've looked everywhere for it! Looks like it was just press fit into the cylinder. I spent all morning trying to find a place to buy a similar one, but can't seem to find one. I think I may have to buy a broken SVD and use it for parts!

10. VapieDan

This may solve your problem. New SVD $29.99 use code love15 for additional 20% off. Save your original one for parts.

Innokin iTaste SVD Express Kit | VaporEngine best source for Ecigs | VaporEngine.com

11. VAP8

VAP8 Full Member

Aug 4, 2014
    Beijing
    You were so right, sadly~ the fire button on my svd started playing up about 2 months from your post. I have since moved on to other devices (iStick20w, iStick30w, iPV) , however I liked the control and security I had with the SVD, and the vape was so awesome.

For what its worth, the worst vape experience I had was with the iStick20w, the taste just sucked (I know had to scale down power output due to mean vs rms) . The iStick30w is a huge improvement over the iStick20w.

12. sando7

sando7 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 8, 2014
    Louisville, KY (PRP)
    sorry to hear about that VAP8, i still have mine yet it's mostly kept in storage but it still works.
    enjoy your new device!

13. VapieDan

Try a 2.7ohm coil with the Istick 20w. It makes it vapeable at the lower wattage ranges. It is a hot box. MEAN chip regulation.

14. VAP8

VAP8 Full Member

Aug 4, 2014
    Beijing
    I still use mine too, though as a leave at home device with a leave at home atty (mini kayfun 2.2) , so no surprises when on the move.
    I like the reliability of the istick 30W and iPV fitted with either Kayfun or mini Subtank.

15. VAP8

VAP8 Full Member

Aug 4, 2014
    Beijing
    Funny you said 2.7ohm coil, the kayfun I had on it was build with a 2.6ohm, but still, there was something about the taste, regardless of what wattage settings, that was on the harsh side.
    Same atty on another box tasted fine, again regardless of settings. iStick 30W does not have the same syndrom

16. VapieDan

It is not my choice as well. It appears the low Ohm folks find it OK. Still they did correct it in the 30w and 50w models.

17. VAP8

VAP8 Full Member

Aug 4, 2014
    Beijing
    LoL~ I tried very hard to like it, so hard it drove me nuts, as if there were some voodoo going on. I could not believe there would be more to a box than delivering the power to heat up a coil. There is~ the way it regulates the voltage / power affects how it vaporises the juice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.