The (un)Official countdown to UFS thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stinky Uncle Ed

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2011
US
Got mine today and have been playing with it since. Got it dialed down to where my HV atty is super wet, but not flooded. After the last several months of dealing with dripping and loosing flavor when the atty runs dry, this is great!

Now all I need is whatever new atty extender comes out so I can use the tank in full size and not just shorty mode with my own drip tips. BTW, I think a clear drip tip looks great on the UFS when using the clear juice window :) I don't know if I will ever use the steel window though, I like seeing the juice. I'll just have it as a backup for worst case scenario.

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Oh man! Have to be away for a few days and it's almost impossible to keep up! Great to be back in form guys! Takes a lot to keep an ornery old bird like me awway from here! :laugh:

Annnnnnnnnnnddddddddd, my UFS is due in tomorrow or next day! Things are falling right into place! :w00t:

I am truly happy for you!!!!:toast::thumbs::headbang::rickroll:

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
I am truly happy for you!!!!:toast::thumbs::headbang::rickroll:

I'll second that Ripp and join you

mjackson_animated_avatar_100x100_956751.gif
[/IMG]

10mmshooter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2011
WA
Got mine today.....Nice piece.....One problem.....My SSGGTS won't be here till Wednesday.:mad:

What a bummer, LOL. It will be worth the wait. I got My UFSs today, WOW! I built one and filled it with a small amount of juice to try it. It worked great so I refilled it, without closing the juice control! Ooops. Well I got an early lesson on how to clear one out. So far it has been great! I would like a GG mouthpiece though. My attys are very short and I would like to run the bigger tank setup. Will the AVS mouthpiece work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread