Jan 13, 2010
OMG...I have a tracking number!!!!!!!!!

odf4EQ9Wghqcke3ux7KZnxCfo1_2501-1.gif

SSG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2011
Evans, GA
Got mine 2 days ago. Still fighting that uphill battle with the learning curve. I have read the posts and watched all of the videos, and I know I will get the hang of it, but I am still having some issues. I am either not getting enough juice or I am flooding it. Is anyone else's CR very difficult to turn?

This is a beautiful piece of craftsmanship. If I weren't planning on picking up the multiatty and vv when released, I would definitely get another UFS so that I would have one to display and one for daily use. I have been showing it off at my unit and letting people try it (on the rare occasion that I get it dialed in right) and changing many negative opinions of e cigs.

inquisitorj

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
Santa Rosa, CA
Yeah brother Fright, it is a lot of fun learning all of this. Speaking of juice, I have started noticing how some juices tend to burn faster than others in the same cartos or atties. I know that isnt a UFS topic but it is woerd how of my 3 preferred juices, I can get more vape time out of a 30ml bottle of one versus a 50ml bottle of another.

I'm sure it has to be watered down or diluted stuff in the 50ml bottles but still is odd how that works or is to me.

Are they the same PG/VG ratio? I have found that the higher the VG ratio, the longer the juices lasts for me.

Of course you may just be vaping more of the juice in the 50ml bottle just because you like it more.

inquisitorj

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
Santa Rosa, CA
Got mine 2 days ago. Still fighting that uphill battle with the learning curve. I have read the posts and watched all of the videos, and I know I will get the hang of it, but I am still having some issues. I am either not getting enough juice or I am flooding it. Is anyone else's CR very difficult to turn?

This is a beautiful piece of craftsmanship. If I weren't planning on picking up the multiatty and vv when released, I would definitely get another UFS so that I would have one to display and one for daily use. I have been showing it off at my unit and letting people try it (on the rare occasion that I get it dialed in right) and changing many negative opinions of e cigs.

Are you using an atty or carto? I would suggest trying a 3 ohm standard boge 510 carto at 6v. You will get huge vapor and flavor and the carto is a bit more forgiving on the learning curve for feeding.

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
OMG...I have a tracking number!!!!!!!!!

odf4EQ9Wghqcke3ux7KZnxCfo1_2501-1.gif

You managed to get one? Congrats

Also my liquid controll ring was a bit tight at first so I took it apart cleaned it really well with a toothbrush to get the threads nice and clean and vasolined it up and now it turns just right. It isn't so loose I will accidentally open it but not so tight I need to be Hercules to turn it.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com

Put vaseline on the CR SS. The vaselines on it is old. Put some fresh vaseline and CR will turn as you want

SSG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2011
Evans, GA
Are you using an atty or carto? I would suggest trying a 3 ohm standard boge 510 carto at 6v. You will get huge vapor and flavor and the carto is a bit more forgiving on the learning curve for feeding.

I am using the DC 1.5v atty from COV. I tried a carto but wasn't getting much vapor. I bounce back and forth between 3.7v and 6v (sometimes the 6v gets a little bit harsh). It is quite possible that I just need practice. I was using the DCT MAP tank before and it didn't require any adjustments. Maybe it made me a lazy vaper. But it never produced the kind of TH that the UFS does.
Thank you for the advice. As soon as I move I will have to try the Boge.

SSG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2011
Evans, GA
Put vaseline on the CR SS. The vaselines on it is old. Put some fresh vaseline and CR will turn as you want

Thank you so much Imeo for the advice and for all of your amazing products. I had a long list of hobbies before I got my GGTS. Now the GGTS is my hobby.
I put some vaseline on it when received it, but I will clean it again and reapply some. In my excitement to use it I may have neglected a few areas, or I wiped it all off when I cleaned it after several juice floods.

strprswpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2011
Bronx, NY
www.nymcdesign.com
Ok, here's an idea I'm going to try out later. How about just a piece of carto tube, and some kind of flexible rubber sleeve? Just join the atty with the carto tube and sleeve it around the joint to keep it leak-free, vape away.

What are we talking about....sorry.

ChaosAffect

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Georgia
Extending the atty to be able to use the UFS with it's full capacity. One of those cheapey pen grip things that people used to use for drip tips would work, I think...
What are we talking about....sorry.

Edit: Yep, it works. Just cut off a piece of carto tube, maybe 1/4" long, take the grip from a cheap ballpoint pen, cut a piece off of that, slide it over the atty and join the carto tube with it, and you've extended your atomizer, and can now use the full 6ml capacity. Not the most elegant solution, but it's functional.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread