The (un)Official countdown to UFS thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

10mmshooter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2011
WA
10mm I can't find a youtube on it, how do you run it in "Short" mode, I also have a bunch of short atty's. I did put my 901 in there and it's working, I don't understand how it's working but it is.

You leave the segment under the top one out. Then thread the top onto the window piece. Its works, but I have an atty extender and need a mouthpiece.

Wingapo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2011
Taos, NM
10mm is this what you were talking about? By the way this UFS is pumping juice down into my air sacks like nobody's business.

Daydreaming With GG
76cc0e50.jpg

Last edited:

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
Well the Mail Lady came and went today and..... I got it, I got it, oh yes, oh yes I got it! :w00t: :banana: :banana: :rickroll: :banana: :banana:

Not that I am jacked up over this or anything! IT is BEUTIFUL Imeo! Worth every minute of the wait! And it's Mine, all mine!

Thanks for all you do for us Imeo! You are awesome man! :thumbs:

Congrats buddy glad you finally got it!!

silentt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2011
Virginia
Well the Mail Lady came and went today and..... I got it, I got it, oh yes, oh yes I got it! :w00t: :banana: :banana: :rickroll: :banana: :banana:

Not that I am jacked up over this or anything! IT is BEUTIFUL Imeo! Worth every minute of the wait! And it's Mine, all mine!

Thanks for all you do for us Imeo! You are awesome man! :thumbs:

The day has finally came, everyone can go back to there normal lives now that major has the UFS :lol:

I hope you enjoy it as much as everyone else does, vape yourself into a coma for me :)

Moshmarr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2010
Minneapolis
Yeah, I had to stock up on some drip tips for this,
between the UFS v1 and iAtty, I just hadn't used any for awhile,
but having the options is fun...the ss ming does look sweet.

Loving the new UFS! Just like its older brother, it feeds perfectly, even with my all VG coffee juices.
Amazing flavor as always too, very very pleased.

MrKrinkle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
Yeah, I had to stock up on some drip tips for this,
between the UFS v1 and iAtty, I just hadn't used any for awhile,
but having the options is fun...the ss ming does look sweet.

Loving the new UFS! Just like its older brother, it feeds perfectly, even with my all VG coffee juices.
Amazing flavor as always too, very very pleased.

Hey Mosh where do you get your VG coffee from??? is it 100%VG and if so which flavors??? Also which Atty or cartos do you think work the best with the coffee VG juices???

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
Come on now Major, I'm waiting patiently to hear how you like it

gray_cat_thinking_animated_avatar_100x100_629091.gif

Brother D, it is simply awesome! :D I am not sure if I just got lucky the first go or if it was all the hours of video and noob quesstions I had been asking but so far so great! :thumbs:

I did go the easy route with the cartos to start with just to get a feel for how it vapes. I'm not a fan of 510 anything much as we have discussed but the 510 cartos I got from Bruce (along with the 510 atties and the 901 atties and some 808 cartos waiting to be tried) are working spendidly. In fact I am working on a tank full as I type this.

Even with the reading and viewing videos and photos though, I must say that actually having it in hand is required to appreciate the level of engineering and function that Imeo put into these things. They are simply awesome! I do confess to already being partial to the acrylic window though as I like to see my juice.

I can certainly see where I would prefer the steel window such as compact mode or extended mode. That was a great plan to offer us both windows! Thanks Imeo. :) There are so many things I could already say about it but I better end this reply before I get wound up.

The bottom line is after using this, it makes you want to throw rocks at the other tanks (no offense meant to any of the fine tanks available). The idea of being able to go extended mode and use the upcoming multi-atty with it only expands the possibilities. Ok, I'll shush for now... :p

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
Major you might be suprised with attys I was a little afraid I would have flooding issues or dry hit issues but I used a standard 510 my first day without an issue. As for the window I am still in the courting process so I am using the clear one for now also untill I get a good feel for how fast I go through juice.

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
Yeah brother Fright, it is a lot of fun learning all of this. Speaking of juice, I have started noticing how some juices tend to burn faster than others in the same cartos or atties. I know that isnt a UFS topic but it is woerd how of my 3 preferred juices, I can get more vape time out of a 30ml bottle of one versus a 50ml bottle of another.

I'm sure it has to be watered down or diluted stuff in the 50ml bottles but still is odd how that works or is to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread