Not open for further replies.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    My RTAs are a Dvarw DL (bottom filling) and a Juggerknot Mini (top-air) - both keep their juice in the tank.

But there's always my favourite RTA, which is a BF rda - come to the dark side ;)
    AxialFenced1.jpg

Axial RDA on a Pulse v2 mod

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    Kayfun's (KFL's, K3, KF5, Prime's, KFL19's), Tripod's, Dvarw's, Pocket v2, Hussar Project X's, Squape Arise, STM's, Lemo 2's, Russian 91%'s. 2k16 Doggies. Might have missed a couple. ;)

Zero leaks.

IMHO, it's always in the wicking (barring bad o-rings). Learned on a Kayfun lite in 2013.

:)

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    I have an Axial RDA (but no sqounk mod so just drippin) Do you use single or dual coils?

I like a cool vape, so with a 23mm RDA I'd only use it as a single coil. This thread gives more info on builds etc:
    RDA - Suggestions please.
    And if you can pick up a cheap squonk mod, the Axial shines in squonk mode

Reactions: Tor R

Javichu

Account closed on request
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    I feel like RTAs have always been hit or miss for me. I've been using an OBS Engine Nano exclusively for a couple years. Most of the time I get the wicking right but there have been many times where it all turns to SPIT(back) a day later. Curses!

Give the hellvape Destiny RTA a try.
    Single coil,really easy to wick i mean like real easy and same goes for coil placement.
    Leaking? Nope none of that,i like it so much i actually own 2 of them,price wise they also pretty good.

Give it a try,you won't regret it :)

• Winner
    Reactions: AngeNZ

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    I feel like RTAs have always been hit or miss for me. I've been using an OBS Engine Nano exclusively for a couple years. Most of the time I get the wicking right but there have been many times where it all turns to SPIT(back) a day later. Curses!

The QP Design Juggerknot Mini RTA is similar to the Engine Nano. I find it simple in terms of wicking, and the flavour is impressive.

The authentic is hard to find now, but there's a new version coming out in Feb. called the Juggerknot MR RTA

Until then, there's clones available at FT:
    $21.06 JK Mini Styled RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - 2/4.5ml / stainless steel / 24mm diameter at FastTech - Free Shipping

Javichu

ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    The QP Design Juggerknot Mini RTA is similar to the Engine Nano. I find it simple in terms of wicking, and the flavour is impressive.

The authentic is hard to find now, but there's a new version coming out in Feb. called the Juggerknot MR RTA

$21.06 JK Mini Styled RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - 2/4.5ml / stainless steel / 24mm diameter at FastTech - Free Shipping

Out of curiosity have you tried the clone version? just wondering how it fares when its compared to the original.
    Yeh those aren't available in any of the vaping sites i use here in Spain,only QP ones they have are the Fatality.

• Love

Herrick

ECF Veteran
    Oct 21, 2016

I'm very tempted to order that for a backup in case I end up not liking my current squonk setup. I'm really enjoying the simplicity of wicking an RDA though.

• Agree

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Out of curiosity have you tried the clone version? just wondering how it fares when its compared to the original.
    Yeh those aren't available in any of the vaping sites i use here in Spain,only QP ones they have are the Fatality.

Yup, my JK Mini RTA is 100% a clone. I would love to get an authentic Juggerknot MR when they come out :thumbs:

I'm very tempted to order that for a backup in case I end up not liking my current squonk setup. I'm really enjoying the simplicity of wicking an RDA though.

You are preaching to the choir :lol: After a year of nothing but squonk setups, I've slowly introduced some RTAs back into my rotation. But they have to be bulletproof to hang around. I squonk my head off all morning, then the RTAs come out after lunch.

Javichu

ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    Yup, my JK Mini RTA is 100% a clone. I would love to get an authentic Juggerknot MR when they come out :thumbs:

You are preaching to the choir :lol: After a year of nothing but squonk setups, I've slowly introduced some RTAs back into my rotation. But they have to be bulletproof to hang around. I squonk my head off all morning, then the RTAs come out after lunch.

Morning=Squonking
    Lunch=RTA
    And for dinner?

P.S: Dang 2am already,i am beat so i am off to bed.

mimöschen

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 15, 2016
    The JK Mini above is great. It beats most other RTAs in the 20-30$ price range. Build quality is flawless and the flavor you get out of it is simply amazing for a single coiler.
    Like on the original its only drawback is the fill port. Fill slowly or you will make a mess. Filling it while it's still warm may be a good idea as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread